Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 26, 2006
I ordered this microwave yesterday 4/25/06 in the afternoon. It was delivered to me before Noon today 4/26/06. Now THAT is unbelievable!

It is a beautiful microwave. There was a small indentation in the metal top back corner, but this poses no problem to me. However, that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

The clock was a breeze to set and the sensor made popcorn that my husband judged,"...the best I ever had!"

I've had 4 microwaves in my lifetime and this is by far the best looking! I bet it will be the best "cooking" too!

Thanks!
on January 16, 2006
Powerful microwave for a decent price. Has extra room and many features. I bought this to replace an older Sharp model and am quite pleased with improvements.
on November 25, 2013
I bought this microwave in 2005 and have never regretted it. It's used on a daily basis and has never failed me until now, 8 years later. The start button is sticking to the point where it takes several minutes to get it started. Very frustrating. It's large inside, has a carousel, easy to clean and worked for 8 years!
on October 13, 2005
I bought this microwave for several reasons. The first being my mother owns the same one in white and loves it. Second being it's nice and big inside. Large enough to fit big plates, etc. And third, I thought it looked very 1950ish in design with chrome and black. It has a great feature! The night light. I feel the only drawbacks to this microwave are the small buttons and to program the clock or timer you have to press a couple of extra buttons that I don't think are necessary. I've had to refer to the manual several times. Other than that this is a great microwave.
4 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2005
I bought this one to replace our old compact microwave that was 15 years old. This is great! It cooks the food evenly and quickly. It's easy to clean and is spacious enough to hold almost any container. People complain about the noise level of the beep, but I notice you can turn it off if you choose. It also has a neat feature... a night light. Instead of turning on the kitchen light you can use the bright light near the control pad and it lights up the area where you're preparing the food.
8 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2006
I bought this microwave not even a year ago from target for $88. Considering what it's going for now, I suppose I got a good deal, except for the fact that it broke already.

Turntable was always horrible, it worked when it felt like it.

As for defrosting, it would always wind up "cooking" the edges of meat and chicken.

When you try to follow a recipe for microwave: forget about it! It would always overcook and everything would wind up "popping" and being all over the inside!

Was pretty noisy as microwaves go as well.

I guess I got what I paid for.

But it sure looks pretty.
One person found this helpful