|Item Weight||10.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.48 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Number of Items||48|
|Size||Pack of 48 Colors|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Deli-68125-48Pack|
Deli 48 Pack Colored Pencils with Built-in Sharpener in Tube Cap, Vibrant Color Presharpened Pencils for School Kids Teachers, Soft Core Art Drawing Pencils for Coloring, Sketching, and Painting
|Price:||$14.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||7.48 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 10.55 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features 48 pack vibrant pencil colors
- Built-in Sharpener: a sharpener is integrated in the cap, allowing you to sharpen your colored pencils anytime within your reach
- Hexangular Design – The 48 colored pencils are made with hexangular barrel for comfort grip and easy control for precise coloring, shading or drawing. Just put them down without the worry of them falling off of your desk, table and getting lost
- High-Grade Color Pencils - These pencils have soft and dense inner cores which are break-resistant. Each pencil is encased in high-grade, ultra-lightweight basswood for durability and strength
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are not completely satisfied with our colored pencils, we are glad to issue refund or send replacement
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This package also comes a cap integrated with a cool sharpener, providing convenience so that you can sharpen your colored pencils within your reach anytime
Pretty and Portable Tube
The 48 pack colored pencils are packaged in a portable, protective storage tube, making it convenient to store your pencils.
- Easy Coloring: the colored pencils are highly pigmented for smooth shading, blending or mixing
- Break Resistant Cores: the soft and dense cores are break resistant
- Color-coded Barrels: the color-coded barrels allow you to find your colors fast and easily
- Great Gift Idea: the 48 pack pencils in tube could be a great gift for kids, which allow them to create on the go
- For Different people: suitable for beginners or those who want to advance to intermediate level artist
- Pre-Sharpened: the colored pencils are pre-sharpened, you can use them immediately out of the box
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Soft Core Colored Pencils - 24-Count Set
Crayola Colored Pencil Set, School Supplies, Assorted Colors, 36 Count, Long
Colored Pencils Set for Adult and Kids - COVACURE Premier Color Pencil Set With 36 Colouring Pencils Sharpener and Canvas Pencil Bag for Kids and Adult Coloring Book. Ideal for Christmas Gifts
Crayola Erasable Colored Pencils, 36 Count, Art Tools, Ages 4, 5, 6, 7
FUNLAVIE Colored Pencils 24 Coloring Pencils Premium Art Drawing Pencil for Adults Coloring Book
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Deli Office||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Covacure||Amazon.com||Fun Lavie|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches||8.46 x 0.55 x 7.52 inches||0.69 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches||8.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches||0.69 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches||9.84 x 2.76 x 3.15 inches|
|Size||Pack of 48 Colors||24 Colors||—||36-Pack||1-Pack||Cylinder|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't have much luck with it however, don't know if I was holding on too tight to the pencil or what the problem was, but I would get my pencil to a nice, perfect point, go to use it & the dang led would break off every dang time!!
Then I remembered I had a cute, little round battery operated sharpener purchased years ago for one of my kids, dug it out & using it instead. Worked like a charm!
And no longer eating away half of the pencil when it needs to be sharpened.
I still prefer my markers, but using both looks nice & saves me some time from purchasing markers as often.
By Andrea Mclean on April 8, 2021
By Gleiry on April 30, 2021