|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 13.5 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||1983255|
|Number of Items||1|
|Tip Type||fine point|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1983255|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sharpie 1983255 Permanent Markers Ultimate Collection, Fine and Ultra Fine Points, Assorted Colors, 115 Count
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make your own masterpiece with the vividly bold Sharpie Ultimate Collector’s Edition: 115 permanent markers in original, neon and metallic colors
- Proudly permanent ink marks on paper, plastic, metal and most other surfaces
- Remarkably resilient formula dries quickly and resists fading and water; AP certified
- Endless marking options: Fine tip for impressively bold marks, ultra fine tip for ridiculous detail, chisel tip for broad and fine lines plus versatile twin tip markers
- The ultimate collection: 40 fine, 42 ultra fine, 8 chisel and 12 twin tip coloring markers in unforgettable original colors, 5 luminous neon markers and 8 shimmering metallic markers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dare to unleash the ultimate in vividly creative marking with this collector’s edition of 115 Sharpie Permanent Markers. Bold and permanent to the core, your Sharpie marker set includes 40 fine, 42 ultra fine, 8 chisel and 12 twin tip markers in vivid original colors, 5 luminous neon markers and 8 shimmering metallic markers. Made to mark practically everywhere, original Sharpie markers inspire you to transform ordinary surfaces into inspired statements. Meanwhile, neon markers create an electrifying impact, glowing fluorescent under black light. And, Sharpie metallic markers put pale imitations to shame, laying down a pure metallic sheen that intensely stands out on dark surfaces. Loaded with a versatile assortment of tip types, you can pivot between jaw-dropping details, bold coverage and beyond for courageously limitless self-expression.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best thing about this set is that you get all the colors from all those sets. If you bought those sets separately, there's lots of overlap. They all have the same basic blue, the same black, the same purple, etc. There are only a few colors that are unique to each set. So if you buy all the individual sets, you'll get lots of duplicates of the basic colors. Buy this awesome set and you get all the colors. And also the metallics!
Love this set. Best set to buy for any sharpie enthusiast who wants the full range of colors.
the good :
- the price is rigth
- it feels good in your hand
- im left handed and have no troubles with it .
- the ink doesnt smell
- the flow is constant and smooth
- works on multiple surfaces , in cluding vans shoes that i tried to do artwork on , worked very well...
the bad :
- maybe the price ?
- although the flow is great , some surfaces it makes a sound that i dislike and makes me feel uncomfortable , rubbing noise.
in conclusion , great set to buy , sharpie has always been able to impress. and the colors are powerful and regardless of the background thhey seem to look good and rich instead of the cheaper markers that look horrible on unsmooth surfaces or different color surfaces , or after a few minutes , get sharpies if you want long lasting markers that are worth the extra money.
The markers have a standard fine tip to them; not really thick or thin, just standard. All of them worked as you would expect them to down to the point that they even had the correct caps on the correct colors. That may not be a big deal to some of you, but I figured I'd put that in just in case. ;)