|Item Weight||5.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 3.8 x 7.7 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||39109PP|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||39109PP|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sharpie 39109PP Metallic Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Silver, 4 Count
- Low Return Rate: 28% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "silver sharpies"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stunning sheen stands out on both light and dark surfaces
- Authentic metallic finishes in opaque, permanent ink
- Skip shaking, save your strength, and immediately enjoy stunning marks--no shaking required
- Forget fading with quick-drying, fade- and water-resistant ink; AP certified
- Go bold with 4 Silver metallic markers
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We Are Sharpie
We are the iconic permanent marker designed for boldly original, brilliantly colorful, courageous, outrageous, luminously electrifying, attention-drawing, awe-inspiring writing that dares to stand out, draw a crowd, cause a scene, and make an unforgettable impression.
Bold to the extreme and permanent to the core, Sharpie Permanent Markers create individual expression that can't be copied, refuses to be taken lightly, and absolutely will not be ignored.
Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers
Never a Dull Moment
Imitator markers fake it but only Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers legitimately make it: An authentic, brilliant metallic sheen that stands out on light and dark surfaces alike. The gold standard of permanent markers, Sharpie marker ink is quick-drying, fade-resistant, and designed to mark on most surfaces. Start with gleaming Gold, striking Silver, or brassy Bronze--and end with a pure metallic finish that adds serious weight to any message.
At a Glance:
- STUNNING SHEEN on both light and dark surfaces
- AUTHENTIC METALLIC FINISH in opaque, permanent ink
- SKIP SHAKING: Save your strength--no shaking required
- RESISTS FADING: Fade- and water-resistant
- QUICK-DRYING INK is AP certified
- GO BOLD with a choice of Gold, Silver or Bronze
While imitators fake it, Sharpie Metallic markers deliver quick-drying, pure metallic marks that resist fading and water. What's more, you don't need to shake before you mark. Save your strength for high-impact creative expression.
Stunningly brilliant metallic finishes stand out with exceptional intensity on dark surfaces while also shining brightly on lighter areas. Gleaming, pure, and featuring a shimmering opaque sheen, the metallic markers add serious weight to your message.
Versatile Fine Point
A fine tip blends the boldness you need to create intense, meaningful marks with the precision required for writing and drawing, making these Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers perfect for the class, office, home and beyond!
|Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers||Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers||Sharpie Pens||Sharpie Art Pens||Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers||Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers|
|Permanent on Most Surfaces||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Tip Type||Fine Point||Ultra Fine Point||Fine or Medium Point||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine + Ultra Fine Point|
|Number of Colors||25+||25+||10||24||4||10|
|Acid-Free Archival Quality||✓||✓|
|Won't Bleed Through Paper||✓|
|Recommended Uses||Energetic visuals and bold strokes||Energetic visuals and detailed art||Everyday writing, including on paper||Drawing, writing & adult coloring||Marking outdoor equipment||Art projects requiring both coverage and details|
Never dull and always brilliant, Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Permanent Markers leave glimmering marks nearly everywhere your imagination dares to wander. Putting pale imitations to shame, Sharpie Metallic Markers lay down a pure, brilliant metallic sheen that boldly stands out, particularly on dark surfaces. Each Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Marker is filled with quick-drying, fade- and water-resistant ink that's designed to make magnificent marks on almost any surface. Add weight to your words with your choice of metallic finishes: gleaming gold, striking silver, and brassy bronze.
Compare with similar items
Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Silver, 12 Count
Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Extra Fine Point, Silver Ink, Pack of 3
Ultra Fine Tip, Blue, Sharpie Permanent Markers, 2 Packs of 12-Count (Total of 24 Markers)…
Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers, Gold, 4/Pack
Sharpie Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 24-Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BestSource OfficeSupplies||Junipers'||975 Supply||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 0.5 x 7.65 in||6.25 x 7.75 x 7.5 in||5.5 x 4.6 x 0.55 in||5.73 x 6.76 x 1.13 in||3.75 x 0.56 x 7.63 in||1.25 x 9 x 8 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these markers with the intent to use them on my new expert level coloring books I had purchased. I have used many sharpies in the past, but never the Ultra Fine tip. I knew that they wouldn't be as fine as some of the fancier art pens out there (Copic), but I was pleasantly surprised when I started to use them at how fine the tip really was.
They worked wonderfully for my first project in my new book- I tried to use every color just to see what there was, and found that I didn't have any problems with bleeding except on the darkest blue, and even then, it wasn't that bad.
The ONLY reason that this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because I am disappointed in some of the colors themselves. The picture of the product shows colors that have very light caps- what appear to be sky blue, light pink, lavender, etc. Obviously with a marker, I know that true pastels are very hard to achieve, but these colors were far from pastel at all. On my picture below, you will see on the blue flower, the grey looking color is the lightest blue. And on the purple flower, the grey looking color is the lightest purple. I feel like I got 5 grey markers instead of true pastel colors. Also, the variation of colors is lacking. There are 4 green markers in the set, and as you can see on my frog, I did in fact use all 4 greens, but it is very hard to tell because they came out much darker than the cap would indicate. If you are looking for color variations, I would not order this, but if you need bright, bold colors, then this is your set!
(Note: Just because a marker tip is dried out DOES NOT mean the marker is out of ink! The markers with dried out tips that I received were FULL of ink! They just needed the tip replaced. I find it easiest to remove a marker tip by wiggling it back and forth while also trying to pull it out at the same time).
+ These were an Amazon add-on item, with free shipping when I bought 3 boxes.
+ Lots of colors & tip sizes to choose from.
+ The ink is alcohol based, which makes the removal very easy on nonporous surfaces.
+ Advertised - Bright, colorful red ink makes a vivid impression.
+ Advertised - Ultra-fine tip lays down razor sharp lines.
+ Advertised - Ink dries quickly, resists smearing and fading and is water resistant.
+ Advertised - 12 Red Sharpie permanent markers per box.
- The design has changed since I last purchased these. The tip length is noticeably shorter... feels odd after using the older version with the longer tip extension.
- All colors, with the exception of black will fade, when exposed to UV light.
- The ink doesn't flow right away, which I find annoying! I didn't have to "prime" the ink by drawing circles with the previous version of this pen. ◄ This appears to happen with some of the pens, but not all of them!?
▪ The black & green color, especially the green is problematic, with the ink flow being much less smooth, compared to the red & blue color.
▪ These are like ultra fine permanent marks, so they will bleed thru thin paper.
▪ On the attached pictures, I compare the old & new tip design.
► Update - April 18, 2017
▪ It's getting VERY annoying to pickup a pen & have to draw circles to prime the ink... to get the ink to flow. See my attached picture. I don't have this issue with the old Sharpie red ultra fine point pens?
▪ I also decided to drop my product rating to one star. :(
► Update - May 19, 2017
▪ I may have been too hasty on saying "all" the pens have to be "primed" before the ink flows. To my surprise, some pens do work... the ink flows properly. Perhaps there are defective pens in the first box I sourced pens from?
▪ I decided to up my product rating from one star to two.