|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||34971PP|
|Material Type||Oil based paint|
|Number of Items||1|
|Ink Color||Black, Red, Blue, White & Yellow|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34971PP|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers, Medium Point, Assorted Colors, 5-Count
|Price:||$7.97 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long-lasting opaque paint marker specially formulated with valve-action.
- Dries in minutes. Resists fading and smearing, and is AP-certified non-toxic and xylene-free.
- Works on virtually any surface- metal, pottery, wood, rubber, glass, plastic, stone and more.
- Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Uncap the Creativity
When it comes to self-expression, nothing beats a Sharpie. Introduced in 1964, the world’s first pen-style permanent marker made its indelible mark on the world. Suddenly, paper wasn’t the only surface with a voice: Glass, wood, stone, plastic and metal all became a canvas. And that was just the beginning. Today, each new color and style sparks ideas, inspires creativity and makes life more fun for humans everywhere. So what are you waiting for? Grab a Sharpie and uncap your imagination.
Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker
Unleash your creative side
Create eye-catching opaque and glossy text and designs with the Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, which works well on virtually any surface, including metal, pottery, wood, rubber, glass, plastic, stone and more. The permanent oil-based paint is released by a valve for simple, fluid control, and the markers come in 4 tip sizes for versatility. The nontoxic formula is safe for use by children and adults, so you can work on art projects with your little ones.
- Oil-based ink resists water damage, abrasion and fading for a lasting impression
- Permanent, nontoxic formula writes on most surfaces, including metal and glass
- Valve-action design ensures smooth application
- Comes in 4 versatile tip sizes—extra fine, fine, medium and bold
Mix and Match
With up to 15 colors available (depending on brush size), you can mix and match your own palette to give life to your creative vision.
Choose from Four Brush Sizes
Sharpie Oil-Based Medium Point Paint Markers, 5 Colored Markers (34971PP) Sanford L.P., is a Newell Rubbermaid company based in Oak Brook, Illinois, USA. Sanford is the largest writing products manufacturer in the world. It is primarily known for manufacturing Sharpie, Paper Mate, and Prismacolor products.
Top Customer Reviews
p.s. if you ever leave the pen uncapped, just dip the tip on a little bit of alcohol (I usually use a water bottle cap) until the flow resumes and the alcohol turns the color of the pen!!!
--Sharpie brand pens are my top choice.
--Sharpie water-based pens seem to have fewer problems than Sharpie oil-based pens.
--Sharpie Poster-Paint pens, especially in extra-fine tip, are my top choice, but if you need oil-based pens, these are your best choice.
On a side note: Who knew purchasing paint pens could be so challenging? It's nearly impossible to get all the listings in one search due to Amazon's search engine. No matter how general or specific you search, different choices will show up and disappear. I suggest simply searching for paint pens, then filtering brand to BOTH Sharpie and Sanford for the best results.
Shipping was amazing as always, once i started to use the pen I was happy and left stress free because it was going to work.
After the 17th character, the marker decides to act up. You can see the difference in the marker and see where I started to struggle at with it. It started to become dry and would not reload like a paint pen should. It blobs very easily and unless you're very careful it will drip.. which in my case it dripped onto the painting and yeah.. Not sure what to do now
You mostly waste more of the paint then use it because you want the tip to reload and it refuses to do so
I know not to recommend this product to customers at my work
- True color
- Blobs very easily, unless you're careful it will drip and cause issues
- So messy
- Pressing the tip down a couple times to get it to absorb more ink results in it pouring out from the entire tip and not just the point which results in more mess and a lot of wasted paint
- Trying to mess with it for awhile, you get high from the smell
- Pressing the tip down a couple times and still doesn't work like it should and just goes right back to being dry