|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 0.6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||35526|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||35526|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Extra Fine Point, Black, 1 Count - Great for Rock Painting
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black ink is perfect for rock painting, creating scrapbooks, posters and window art
- Quick-drying oil-based ink resists fading, smearing and water
- High-contrast colors create opaque and glossy marks that stand out on dark, light and reflective surfaces
- Extra fine point lays down precise, incredibly detailed lines
- Includes: 1 Black Sharpie paint pen. Before use: Face tip upright, push against finger. Recap and shake. Press tip on surface several times
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Create colorfully painted rocks, inspired scrapbooks and fun window designs in vivid metallic color with Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers. Loaded with bright, quick-drying paint that has an opaque sheen, Sharpie paint pens are perfect for both school projects and the jobsite. The ink resists fading, water and abrasions, is removable from glass and designed to stand out on both light and dark surfaces. Each oil-based Sharpie marker has an extra fine point that creates incredibly precise marks to make your rock painting ideas come to life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Pros :
- Fine tipped can be useful for making thin detailed lines
the Cons :
- After pressing the tip down a couple times to get it to absorb more ink it pours out from the entire tip and not just the point (where its supposed to)
- It blobs very easily and unless you're very careful it will drip when you try to get the tip to absorb more ink
- Ink disbursement can be somewhat random, so if you're drawing a line it will not come out then will suddenly have too much come out and may even drip.
I use the Paint Markers on a regular basis and have owned a lot of them pretty much in every color, if the extra fine tipped paint markers worked as they should I would buy a ton of them, however I will continue to use the one I have and hope it doesn't blob and ruin what I'm working on.
I won't be ordering an extra fine tipped one again.
I refinish, antique and design a lot of furniture and large industrial art pieces, so everything I use it on is hard surfaced. This is where it really shines. The only problems I've had with them is sometimes you have to shake them for quite awhile, or depress the tip longer on certain ones. They do not all act the same.