|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 0.6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||35526|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||35526|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sharpie Oil Paint MParker Extra Fine Black (35526)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made by Sharpie,
- the leader in permanent markers
- Sharpie Paint Marker,
Customers who bought this item also bought
Oil-based Paint Marker from Sharpie, the leader in permanent markers. This opaque paint and xylene-free paint pigment is fade and water resistant. The valve-action marker is designed to keep paint free flowing. Works great on a variety of surfaces including fabric, metal, glass and rubber. Quick drying, low odor, and non-toxic.
Top Customer Reviews
The Pros :
- Fine tipped can be useful for making thin detailed lines
the Cons :
- After pressing the tip down a couple times to get it to absorb more ink it pours out from the entire tip and not just the point (where its supposed to)
- It blobs very easily and unless you're very careful it will drip when you try to get the tip to absorb more ink
- Ink disbursement can be somewhat random, so if you're drawing a line it will not come out then will suddenly have too much come out and may even drip.
I use the Paint Markers on a regular basis and have owned a lot of them pretty much in every color, if the extra fine tipped paint markers worked as they should I would buy a ton of them, however I will continue to use the one I have and hope it doesn't blob and ruin what I'm working on.
I won't be ordering an extra fine tipped one again.
Make sure to wear gloves as the ink takes time to dry and it is easy to get on you hands.