|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.7 x 4.7 x 7.7 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||37675PP|
|Number of Items||1|
|Point Type||Ultra Fine|
|Ink Color||black, blue, green, red|
|Manufacturer Part Number||37675PP|
Sharpie Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 5 Count
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proudly permanent ink marks on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces
- Intensely brilliant colors create eye-popping, vibrant impressions. Ink is smear-proof
- Remarkably resilient ink dries quickly and resists both fading and water; AP certified
- Endlessly versatile ultra-fine point is perfect for countless uses in the classroom, office, home, and beyond
- Colorful options: Includes 1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Red, and 2 Black Sharpie permanent markers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We Are Sharpie
We are the iconic permanent marker designed for boldly original, brilliantly colorful, courageous, outrageous, luminously electrifying, attention-drawing, awe-inspiring writing that dares to stand out, draw a crowd, cause a scene, and make an unforgettable impression.
Bold to the extreme and permanent to the core, Sharpie Permanent Markers create individual expression that can't be copied, refuses to be taken lightly, and absolutely will not be ignored.
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers
Bold to the Max, Permanent to the Core
Dull and boring fades away - but bold and brave lives on. That's the motto of Sharpie Permanent Markers. Made to write on, stand out on, and stay on practically any surface, it's born for unique, unruly, courageous, outrageous self-expression that always leaves a bold mark.
At a Glance:
- Proudly permanent on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces
- Intensely brilliant with a mix of vibrant, eye-popping colors
- Remarkably resilient with water- and fade-resistant ink
- Endlessly versatile with countless uses for class, office, home, and beyond
- Quick-drying ink is AP certified
Boldly Express Yourself
Dare to ignite your imagination with brilliant, permanent color that marks almost everywhere!
Proudly Permanent Ink
Made to mark and stand out on almost every surface, iconic Sharpie permanent ink is quick drying and water and fade-resistant.
Brilliantly Bold Colors
Vivid to the max, Sharpie markers put an end to dull and boring, igniting your imagination to create drawings and visuals packed with a level of depth, detail, and brilliance that simply can't be matched.
Ultra Fine Point for Incredible Detail
An ultra-fine tip makes exact marks with ultimate precision, rendering letters, sketches, and more in remarkable detail. These Sharpie Permanent Markers are perfect for the class, office, home and beyond.
|Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers||Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers||Sharpie Pens||Sharpie Art Pens||Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers||Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers|
|Permanent on Most Surfaces||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Tip Type||Fine Point||Ultra Fine Point||Fine or Medium Point||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine + Ultra Fine Point|
|Number of Colors||25+||25+||10||24||4||10|
|Acid-Free Archival Quality||✓||✓|
|Won't Bleed Through Paper||✓|
|Recommended Uses||Energetic visuals and bold strokes||Energetic visuals and detailed art||Everyday writing, including on paper||Drawing, writing & adult coloring||Marking outdoor equipment||Art projects requiring both coverage and details|
Bold to the max, permanent to the core, and offering the ultimate in precision, Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to make your point. Made to write practically everywhere, vivid Sharpie markers eliminate dull and boring. The original permanent marker, Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading. While pale imitations wither away, Sharpie markers make creations that endure. Featuring a precise, narrowed tip for extreme control, these Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to tell your whole story.
Compare with similar items
Sharpie Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 24-Count
Ultra Fine Tip, Blue, Sharpie Permanent Markers, 2 Packs of 12-Count (Total of 24 Markers)…
Sharpie 32174PP Twin Tip Permanent Markers, Fine and Ultra Fine, Assorted Colors, 4 Count
Sharpie 1949558 Color Burst Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 24-Count
Sharpie Permanent Marker Ultra Fine Point Tip [37600PP] 8 Count (Pack of 3) 24 Markers Total
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Junipers'||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Health and Beauty Supplies|
|Color||Assorted Colors||Assorted Colors||Blue||Assorted Colors||Assorted Colors||Assorted Colors|
|Item Dimensions||4.74 x 0.67 x 7.66 in||1.25 x 9 x 8 in||5.73 x 6.76 x 1.13 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||9 x 1.04 x 9 in||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these markers with the intent to use them on my new expert level coloring books I had purchased. I have used many sharpies in the past, but never the Ultra Fine tip. I knew that they wouldn't be as fine as some of the fancier art pens out there (Copic), but I was pleasantly surprised when I started to use them at how fine the tip really was.
They worked wonderfully for my first project in my new book- I tried to use every color just to see what there was, and found that I didn't have any problems with bleeding except on the darkest blue, and even then, it wasn't that bad.
The ONLY reason that this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because I am disappointed in some of the colors themselves. The picture of the product shows colors that have very light caps- what appear to be sky blue, light pink, lavender, etc. Obviously with a marker, I know that true pastels are very hard to achieve, but these colors were far from pastel at all. On my picture below, you will see on the blue flower, the grey looking color is the lightest blue. And on the purple flower, the grey looking color is the lightest purple. I feel like I got 5 grey markers instead of true pastel colors. Also, the variation of colors is lacking. There are 4 green markers in the set, and as you can see on my frog, I did in fact use all 4 greens, but it is very hard to tell because they came out much darker than the cap would indicate. If you are looking for color variations, I would not order this, but if you need bright, bold colors, then this is your set!
(Note: Just because a marker tip is dried out DOES NOT mean the marker is out of ink! The markers with dried out tips that I received were FULL of ink! They just needed the tip replaced. I find it easiest to remove a marker tip by wiggling it back and forth while also trying to pull it out at the same time).
+ These were an Amazon add-on item, with free shipping when I bought 3 boxes.
+ Lots of colors & tip sizes to choose from.
+ The ink is alcohol based, which makes the removal very easy on nonporous surfaces.
+ Advertised - Bright, colorful red ink makes a vivid impression.
+ Advertised - Ultra-fine tip lays down razor sharp lines.
+ Advertised - Ink dries quickly, resists smearing and fading and is water resistant.
+ Advertised - 12 Red Sharpie permanent markers per box.
- The design has changed since I last purchased these. The tip length is noticeably shorter... feels odd after using the older version with the longer tip extension.
- All colors, with the exception of black will fade, when exposed to UV light.
- The ink doesn't flow right away, which I find annoying! I didn't have to "prime" the ink by drawing circles with the previous version of this pen. ◄ This appears to happen with some of the pens, but not all of them!?
▪ The black & green color, especially the green is problematic, with the ink flow being much less smooth, compared to the red & blue color.
▪ These are like ultra fine permanent marks, so they will bleed thru thin paper.
▪ On the attached pictures, I compare the old & new tip design.
► Update - April 18, 2017
▪ It's getting VERY annoying to pickup a pen & have to draw circles to prime the ink... to get the ink to flow. See my attached picture. I don't have this issue with the old Sharpie red ultra fine point pens?
▪ I also decided to drop my product rating to one star. :(
► Update - May 19, 2017
▪ I may have been too hasty on saying "all" the pens have to be "primed" before the ink flows. To my surprise, some pens do work... the ink flows properly. Perhaps there are defective pens in the first box I sourced pens from?
▪ I decided to up my product rating from one star to two.