|Item Weight||4.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.1 x 3.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||37001|
|Number of Items||1|
|Line Size||0.2 millimeters|
|Tip Type||Ultra Fine|
|Manufacturer Part Number||37001|
|National Stock Number||7520-01-360-7742|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sharpie Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Black, 12 Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.30 (63%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proudly permanent ink marks on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces
- Intensely brilliant colors create eye-popping, vibrant impressions
- Remarkably resilient ink dries quickly and resists both fading and water; AP certified
- Endlessly versatile ultra-fine point is perfect for countless uses in the classroom, office, home, and beyond
- Colorful options: Includes 12 Black Sharpie permanent markers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We Are Sharpie
We are the iconic permanent marker designed for boldly original, brilliantly colorful, courageous, outrageous, luminously electrifying, attention-drawing, awe-inspiring writing that dares to stand out, draw a crowd, cause a scene, and make an unforgettable impression.
Bold to the extreme and permanent to the core, Sharpie Permanent Markers create individual expression that can't be copied, refuses to be taken lightly, and absolutely will not be ignored.
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers
Bold to the Max, Permanent to the Core
Dull and boring fades away - but bold and brave lives on. That's the motto of Sharpie Permanent Markers. Made to write on, stand out on, and stay on practically any surface, it's born for unique, unruly, courageous, outrageous self-expression that always leaves a bold mark.
At a Glance:
- Proudly permanent on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces
- Intensely brilliant with a mix of vibrant, eye-popping colors
- Remarkably resilient with water- and fade-resistant ink
- Endlessly versatile with countless uses for class, office, home, and beyond
- Quick-drying ink is AP certified
Boldly Express Yourself
Dare to ignite your imagination with brilliant, permanent color that marks almost everywhere!
Proudly Permanent Ink
Made to mark and stand out on almost every surface, iconic Sharpie permanent ink is quick drying and water and fade-resistant.
Brilliantly Bold Colors
Vivid to the max, Sharpie markers put an end to dull and boring, igniting your imagination to create drawings and visuals packed with a level of depth, detail, and brilliance that simply can't be matched.
Ultra Fine Point for Incredible Detail
An ultra-fine tip makes exact marks with ultimate precision, rendering letters, sketches, and more in remarkable detail. These Sharpie Permanent Markers are perfect for the class, office, home and beyond.
Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers
Sharpie Art Pens
Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers
Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers
|Permanent on Most Surfaces||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Tip Type||Fine Point||Ultra Fine Point||Fine or Medium Point||Fine Point||Fine Point||Fine + Ultra Fine Point|
|Number of Colors||25+||25+||10||24||4||10|
|Acid-Free Archival Quality||✔||✔|
|Won't Bleed Through Paper||✔|
|Recommended Uses||Energetic visuals and bold strokes||Energetic visuals and detailed art||Everyday writing, including on paper||Drawing, writing & adult coloring||Marking outdoor equipment||Art projects requiring both coverage and details|
Bold to the max, permanent to the core, and offering the ultimate in precision, Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to make your point. Made to write practically everywhere, vivid Sharpie markers eliminate dull and boring. The original permanent marker, Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading. While pale imitations wither away, Sharpie markers make creations that endure. Featuring a precise, narrowed tip for extreme control, these Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to tell your whole story.
Compare with similar items
Sharpie Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Black, Box of 12
Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers, Fine and Ultra Fine, Black, 12 Count
Sharpie Plastic Point Stick Water Resistant Pen, Ink, Fine, Pack of 12, Black (1742663)
Ultra Fine Tip, Black, Sharpie Permanent Markers, 2 Packs of 12-Count (Total of 24 Markers)…
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Mega Deals|
|Item Dimensions||3.1 x 1.1 x 5.6 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||0.6 x 0.5 x 5.3 in||2.5 x 1 x 6 in||3.2 x 6.2 x 2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested these markers on different colored surfaces. Please bear in mind that throughout the test, I referred to the Bronze as being Copper. I guess that's because it looks more like copper than bronze to me...
The Bronze and the Gold show up well against a variety of different background colors. The Silver shows up best on black or very dark paper. Please see product images for the results of the tests.
These markers will be perfect for labeling or decorating Christmas or birthday gifts!
+ These were an Amazon add-on item, with free shipping when I bought 3 boxes.
+ Lots of colors & tip sizes to choose from.
+ The ink is alcohol based, which makes the removal very easy on nonporous surfaces.
+ Advertised - Bright, colorful red ink makes a vivid impression.
+ Advertised - Ultra-fine tip lays down razor sharp lines.
+ Advertised - Ink dries quickly, resists smearing and fading and is water resistant.
+ Advertised - 12 Red Sharpie permanent markers per box.
- The design has changed since I last purchased these. The tip length is noticeably shorter... feels odd after using the older version with the longer tip extension.
- All colors, with the exception of black will fade, when exposed to UV light.
- The ink doesn't flow right away, which I find annoying! I didn't have to "prime" the ink by drawing circles with the previous version of this pen. ◄ This appears to happen with some of the pens, but not all of them!?
▪ The black & green color, especially the green is problematic, with the ink flow being much less smooth, compared to the red & blue color.
▪ These are like ultra fine permanent marks, so they will bleed thru thin paper.
▪ On the attached pictures, I compare the old & new tip design.
► Update - April 18, 2017
▪ It's getting VERY annoying to pickup a pen & have to draw circles to prime the ink... to get the ink to flow. See my attached picture. I don't have this issue with the old Sharpie red ultra fine point pens?
▪ I also decided to drop my product rating to one star. :(
► Update - May 19, 2017
▪ I may have been too hasty on saying "all" the pens have to be "primed" before the ink flows. To my surprise, some pens do work... the ink flows properly. Perhaps there are defective pens in the first box I sourced pens from?
▪ I decided to up my product rating from one star to two.
Also, after seeing hundreds of Pinterest articles on using gold Sharpies for nail art, I finally tried it myself, since I was about to take my polish off anyway. As promised, it *does* make it very easy to give yourself gold tips, and you can quickly doodle some stripes and patterns in a flash. HOWEVER, it smears off quickly and completely unless you seal it with a topcoat, and the gold still looks more like a matte yellow-y bronze. (See photos.)
For basic holiday stuff, like wrapping paper and gift tags, they're still pretty good, and the price is easy to swallow. If you need special-occasion quality, these may not be for you, simply because they're not very metallic. However, I'm still happy with them for everyday marking and doodling.