We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shashi is a boho-luxe line of accessories
- Shashi bracelets come with an adjustable Chinese knotting clasp which allows a perfect fit for all sizes
- Made in United States
The fusion between luxe elements and earthy charm makes a statement on your wrist when wearing this classic bracelet with floral accents by Shashi. A cord bracelet woven with beads and yellow-gold plating features Chinese knotting for easy adjustability. A color that pairs well with all accessories, this versatile piece looks great all day long. Match up with a luxury watch or stack with a set of bangles for a delicate infusion of natural style and texture.
Eye-catching and chic, Shashi is the original bracelet line from design duo Danna Kobo and Yuvi Alpert. Together they design with "love, luck, and friendship" in mind--the inspiration and true meaning behind the whimsical bracelets.
Vibrant woven cords in silk are adorned with radiant stones, adding glam to any outfit. Shashi is available in single- or double-row designs, with stones plated in white, yellow, and rose gold. The bracelets are meant to be layered, so each wearer can create their own personal story.
Danna Kobo and Yuvi Alpert were honored by the Council of Fashion Designers of America as winners of the new Fashion Incubator Program. One of twelve finalists to win a position in the coveted program, the two proved they have the longevity and the talent to become one of the next great American designers.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0051XQ2OE
- Item model number: RoseGrey
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: