|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $13.00 (77%)
Shattered: From Grief to Joy After My Son's Suicide Kindle Edition
|Length: 151 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Many times while reading, I was just crying. Crying because of the pain you and your family felt. Crying because there are no words.
I love how I can hear your voice throughout the book. All the questions you asked yourself, all the feelings you felt. That has got to be a gift.
And for anyone who wants to learn in book form exactly what you did to find this purpose you have now, well, you laid it all out there. Bravo.
Finally, the part that sent chills down my spine is at the end...when you realize you are a different person, someone you love, and it came about after losing someone so dear to you. I know he is watching and has to be so immensely proud of you.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
A quote that would describe how this book was written. A moving and touching book from a mother’s heartache, grief and eventually joy. This is a book that's not to be missed as it gives people empowerment to get back up and live again no matter what circumstances you are in especially a lost of a loved one.
I am a retired woman who has followed her dreams after raising six children and working in a rewarding career .My husband and I now travel and spend winters in the South and summers in northern Michigan, much as Rebecca and her husband plan to do.Although I don't feel a need to try the tapping technique, I love her suggestions on decluttering. I recommend the book to women young and old. Fascinating read. Five stars. Congratulations, Rebecca Tervo!
Most recent customer reviews
A riveting book that grabs you from start to finish. The author has done an amazing job of pulling a reader into to her life and walking her path right along...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Self-Help > Death & Grief > Grief & Bereavement
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Grief & Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Depression
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Suicide
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Teen Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > School-Age Children
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Personal Health > Body, Mind & Spirit