Aquarium Heater for Fish Tank 100W 300W for up to 30 to 60 Gallons Tanks Engineering Plastic Tube Outside and Stainless Steel Tube Inside Shatterproof for Both Marine and Fresh Water
Enhance your purchase
- This 300W aquarium heater is fitted with stainless steel tube inside and engineering plastic tube outside to protect against damage. No glass components. Equipped with dry-fire protection device.
- Temperature range of this tank heater is from 68℉-88℉, adjustable via a simple knob on the top. +/- 1 ℉accuracy. The light will go on while it’s working and off while not.
- Can be placed vertically or horizontally. BUT NOT TILTED. It will not operate if the bottom is higher than the top. Must be FULLY submerged.
- Can be used both in freshwater and saltwater. Will not rust.
- Dimensions of this fish tank heater: Height 15 in, Width 0.8 in of the tube and 1.2 in of the top. 6 ft cord.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Precise and reliable temperature control
Temperature range from 68℉-88℉, adjustable via a simple knob on the top. High quality sensor providing +/- 1 ℉accuracy . It means that the heater will go back to work if the temperature drops 1℉ than the set temp. 78℉ would be appropriate for most tropical fishes.
The IOAOI aquarium heater is made with Engineering Plastic Tube outside and Stainless Steel Tube inside to prevent explosion. And also leakage protected.
NO GLASS COMPONENTS.
Red control light
An on/off light indicates if the heater is operating.
·1 x IOAOI heater with 6 FT cord.
·2 x suckers.
This insulated heater is safe and must be fully submersible, and can easily be installed by attaching the suckers to the glass.
Item rattles is normal. The ceramic tube inside is positioned in the middle which is not sticked with the outter tube for better protection. So when you take it out from the box it might feels like it's rattling. Don't worry please. It's normal. It will do a great in the tank.
Adjust the temperature of the heater a couple of degrees HIGHER or LOWER than needed if the temperature of the water doesn’t meet the requirements. And keep the knob where it is if the temperature of the water stays stably at the needed temperature.
Read the instructions on the box before using please.
Product detailsSize:300W for up to 60 Gallons
- Package Dimensions : 16.26 x 2.87 x 2.76 inches; 12 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 2, 2020
- Manufacturer : IOAOI
- ASIN : B085CFPP54
Best Sellers Rank:
#28,916 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #81 in Aquarium Heaters & Chillers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The heater looks nice, it isn't too large, it is safe even for small fish since there isn't anywhere to swim into. One negative is there is no number on the heater that tells the exact temperature of the water, but you can use a thermometer separately and it shouldn't be a problem. Overall, I would recommend this product.
• The dial is so tight, it’s a two handed task, so you have to take it out of the tank to adjust the temp.
• The temp is several degrees lower than its dial displays.
• The gold writing obnoxiously draws attention to itself (I painted over it with Krylon Fusion textured paint, and it is a HUGE improvement).
• Unassuming, simple design fades into the background of the tank (after you paint over the annoying gold, “LOOK AT ME!” lettering, of course).
• Solid, durable construction.
• Maintains consistent temperature....and really that’s the most important thing of all.
This is the third one I’ve bought (for multiple tanks; they all still work great), so they obviously have my endorsement!
Comes in a well insulated nice box.
I recommend this over the one that comes in the aquarium kit from the box stores and those chrome looking one from a brand starting with the letter “F”.
Disclaimer: The review of my purchase is done because Amazon offered a small GC.
By Erik Beebe on January 26, 2021