Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 1,882 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,125 reviews
on August 10, 2015
Beware if you buy this set from Amazon of defective or missing discs! Highly recommend you check each disc for functionality and non-duplicates the day you receive. I received two Dynamic Core discs for the Beta set, did not receive a Core Cardio disc for the Beta set, and the Speed 2.0/Ript Circuit disc did not work. Because all of the defects affected the Beta set, I did not realize any of this until I was completely finished with the Alpha set, which put me out of my return/exchange window. Great workout but very disappointed with quality of service!!! This would have been a five star rating had this not happened.
on July 10, 2014
This is my first Shaun T DVD workout kit. Let me be honest I have medical issues that affect me me everyday. So first check with your doctor. I am also not in the best physical fit shape. However, if your serious and you want to feel a workout this ones it. This is my first week completed and I am only doing the modify and let me tell you YOU feel it you feel accomplished after every 25 minutes you do. As long as you stick with it your bound to see some results. I feel tired and worked out when I done every 25 minutes. But the rest of my day I don't feel sluggish like I usually feel when I don't workout. I'm going to stick with it and see what happens. This is a wastes of your money if you don't want to stick with it so be serious with yourself and commit and you will feel great. Good luck everyone. :)
on July 21, 2017
Shaun T is AMAZING!!!! 1st set is a little slow but totally prepares you for Beta!! LOVE anything ShaunT!
on April 10, 2014
I've been a pretty high mileage runner for the past 5 years (several marathons and ultras) and my body has gotten to the point where I can almost literally run sleeping. As such, It has become harder and harder for me to keep from gaining weight even with a relatively stable diet. Several friends mentioned biking, swimming, P90x, or crossfit and the like as cross training to workout some underworked muscles and wake things up. As a busy father of 3 school-aged kids and as someone who refuses to sacrifice my running for something else entirely, I was not keen on any of those options. When I happened across a commercial for this, I decided I had finally found something that might be worth it. I'm still in my first week and let me tell you, I am feeling pain in musclesthat haven't been sore in years. The workouts are non-stop and intense. There's a little timer in the corner showing you how much time is left in the particular move you are doing as well as the entire 25 minute workout. I'm sweating more from 25 minutes of this than I do from a 5 mile run, for sure. If you want to wake your fitness routine up without making any drastic life changes or flipping tires, this might be the workout for you, too.
on November 26, 2016
Perfect workout for someone with a very busy lifestyle. I recommend this workout for people who are already living an active lifestyle.
on July 19, 2016
Love that it is 25 mins...hate that it is tough. I have to improve my fitness level slowly with this....50lbs overweight, but starting with low impact...diggin' deep and diggin' it.
on September 21, 2016
This was a great purchase! I bought this about 3 months ago and went through both the Alpha & Bets cycles per what the calendar that came with it suggested. I was VERY skeptical on the losing weight & toning with only working out 25 minutes a day but I was AMAZED by the results. I followed the calendar precisely (except doing doubles on Friday I usually did one and another one Sat. with Sun. being my rest day). I did not follow or use any of the meal plans but still ate a very healthy diet and I lost about 10 pounds which was amazing for me because I didn't have a lot to lose but was trying to tone up. This workout will do that!!!! It's VERY hard and it will push you but the results are worth it and it really helps you easily adopt an amazing & affordable workout routine into your busy schedule. Can't wait to try Gamma!!!
on February 4, 2015
I ordered T 25 with the intention of using it to get back into shape after having my son. I have struggled with knee pain over the past few years, and unfortunately, T 25 only made it worse. There is a lot of jumping involved, which is terrible for my knees. I may have had better luck only doing the modifications. If you have knee pain, I would look into something else.
on March 26, 2014
I've done P90x, Insanity and Ten Minute Trainer from Beachbody. I've also done Rushfit and even done some Crossfit workouts. For me, I felt that this is one of the best work out videos out there for a guy like me. To tell you what I'm looking for, I'm 5'6" and a slender athletic build. I don't gain muscle mass very easily, so I've resigned myself to a life of just staying toned and in shape. This is a very fast, fun work out and incorporates cardio with some good muscle building, isometrics and even flexibility. Shaun T manages to keep his workouts fresh and fun, which is half the challenge. This has been by far my favorite home work out program because it gives you so much in such little time. The 25 minutes fly by! For busy people who have difficulty finding the time, this is the perfect routine. If you're ready to work, get this series. If you like using time constraints as an excuse to not exercise, don't buy this, because it takes that excuse away from you!
on May 4, 2015
An excellent workout program. It comes with instructions and a wall chart with recommended directions to follow for a better workout. The exercises are very worthwhile and affective. It even includes instructions for a milder workout for those with ailments or even beginners so that you can get maximum results. Some exercises can be very strenuous and exhausting, but the results are fairly quick and worth the extra effort. These exercises uses maximum effort in a short period of time, so time would not be an issue for most people needing an at-home workout program. Highly recommend this package for beginners as well as non-beginners.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.