+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Snowboarding video game for PS2 lets you do everything you would at the mountain
- Four areas to explore: Alaska, Park City, Europe, Japan
- Perform different tricks on the ground, in the air, or on rails
- Ride down the slopes, create new paths in the back country, or do tricks in the terrain park
- Physics engine allows for realistic tricks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy the thrills of snowboarding anytime of the year with Shaun White Snowboarding for the PlayStation 2. Discover a snowboarding world of massive proportions, adventure through vast outdoor landscapes and ride down thrilling mountainside slopes. Perform high-flying tricks as you ride down the mountain, and rack up the points you can use to define and build your very own snowboarding style.
Progression in the PS2 version of Shaun White Snowboarding is based on accumulation of experience points. Experience points are allotted based on player's mastery in four different areas: speed, tricks, slides and carves. All tricks and moves are available from the beginning of the game, so after players have customized their character's look from a menu of rider types, they hit the runs, building up an initial base of point totals as they get comfortable with the controls, before moving on to new environments. But the biggest point totals are to be had through triggering point multipliers by stringing combos together that incorporate all four areas of experience. Multiple Play Modes
In addition a deep solo campaign that allows players to shred and explore expansive mountain terrain all over the globe on their own, Shaun White Snowboarding also lets players share the adventure with a friend. The game contains both a co-op and a competitive mode that allows you to pick specific specific runs to tackle. Key Game Features:
- Huge Mountains Around the World - Five wild mountains with a variety of slopes to ride give the player plenty of room to play in this outdoor playground.
- Single and Multiplayer Modes - Embark on a solo campaign and explore the wildest mountains of the world, or select and replay specific slope challenges. Shaun White Snowboarding's innovative multiplayer features include co-op and competitive modes, which also create a richer and deeper overall experience.
- Globe-trotting adventure with Shaun White - Throughout the game's development, Ubisoft worked in close contact with Shaun White in order to infuse the experience with the most authentic elements of his riding style, personality and sense of humor. In-game Shaun acts as a good-natured friend and mentor to the player, helping him improve his riding by teaching new gameplay abilities to conquer challenges, introduce him to new locales or simply be around to share in a laugh.
- Intuitive controls - Experience a totally intuitive controls scheme that doesn't hold you back. All tricks and actions are available right from the beginning of the game.
- Unique scoring system - Speed, trick, slide and carve your way to victory. Points are allotted based on these four actions rather than simply tricking - link these together to increase your skill rewards.
- Skill development - Earn experience points and build up your rider's attribute to serve your riding style. Use your board and rider to work in unison to conquer the mountain.
Developed in close collaboration with Olympic gold medalist Shaun White - the most successful snowboarder in the history of the sport - Shaun White Snowboarding is the action-sports game that redefines the genre.
Top customer reviews
I put it in and started to play, and.... I actually had some fun. This game is not as bad as everyone may say. Yes you can't customize your character, you can't chose your board set-up, and the slopes are VERY limited (There are only one or two ways to go down each moutain. With all the bads it may seem hopeless, but if your looking for a cheap snowboarding game just to play once in a while, just to chill with, and maybe even play with your friends then this could be for you. But there are better choices out there.