Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 6, 2014
My boys like the ramp, but it isn't very good for scooters and that is why we purchased it for them. (That is the only reason I give it 3 stars.) Their Razor scooters get hung up on the top of the ramp and then they don't go over it smoothly. You can use the ramps individually, but if you have the middle section connected you need to have all 4 sides attached otherwise it will bow in the middle.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2014
My son has a blast with these ramps. He is 11, and knows how to assemble them, and disassemble them on his own. He can remove or add ramps as he would like to. He uses them for his scooter and for bikes. I'm sure they are great for actual skateboards, but he just doesn't skateboard. Would definitely purchase similar products from Shaun White Supply in the future. Great price for the product...shipped perfectly and on time.
on December 11, 2012
My son is 9 and loves to bike and play on his scooter. We are incredibly disappointed in the size of this product. I knew from the description of "mini" that it wasn't going to be a professional size ramp but I thought at least it would be big enough for a 9 year old. Not a chance. I only recommend this for kids 5 and under - true beginners - or use it for RC toys. It is a sturdy product but not practical for a child that is comfortable even going over a curb on his bike.
22 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2013
My kids love this. It goes together quickly. It can be taken apart and stored with each ramp section nesting into the other.

These are not very high, but they do have a pretty good kick to them, so it's fun. But I could see bigger kids being over this pretty quickly. That said, my 7 year old and 10 year old neighbor play on this most days. My 3 year old likes to walk his scooter over the ramp, or hide snails under the ramp....

My 7 year old can lug this around. Too heavy for the 3 year old.

Good product.
on December 27, 2013
This was a Christmas Present. It breaks down nicely for transportation. Assembly requires only eight wing nuts to be installed. It seems durable and safe. I think that he would have preferred something higher but this is fine with us.
on January 3, 2014
I was hesitate to order this after seeing other posts. It is small but that's whet we expected large ramps for biking and boarding are in the hundreds of dollars so if you are looking for something like you see on tv or skate parks then this is not for you. I bought it along with a 1 piece one for my 8 year old for Christmas he loves them. Up to this point he was making his own out of pieces of wood
on February 15, 2018
Easy to put together but not as smooth as some other ramps.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2013
We gave this to our son as a 9th birthday present. He and a friend have had a blast riding and jumping. Good quality, safe, and hours of fun and exercise. Highly recommend!!
on January 8, 2014
a great box for little rippers! it assembles easily with eight win nuts. you can use one ramp individualy for jumps or the whole thing assembled to practice tricks. a good starting ramp for younger skaters/bikers. wouldnt recomend for older kids as its a little on the smaller side and a little flimsy for people close to adult size.
on January 12, 2015
Smaller then what I thought they would be, but that is ok with me. My son has already crashed a lot on them. But he loves them and they are made with heavy plastic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.