BRO SHAVER Back Hair Shaver, Uses Standard Double Edge (DE) Safety Razor Blades, Cheap Penny Refills, Stainless Steel Bolts, 15 Razors Included, Do-it-Yourself
- 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We are confident that this will be the greatest back shaver you have ever used, period. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your purchase 100% guaranteed. Plus you’re covered by a one year warranty. This Bro stands by you.
- SHAVE WET OR DRY: Our NEW Comfy Cloud Shaving Technology delivers comfort and prevents skin irritation, even with dry shaving. Our blade refills are nearly 50 times cheaper and name brand compared to backBladed shavers with plastic holders hiding double edge razors inside. Don’t be fooled with competitors high priced refills and their handling, gluing then repackaging low quality double edge razors in plastic holders that are dull, crooked, rust, don’t last, and are bad for the environment.
- FAST AND PAINLESS DO-IT-YOURSELF BACK SHAVER: You won’t need help with back hair removal anymore. This is the smoothest, closest, most comfortable, safest and forgiving shave with the industries longest handle for greatest reach and comfort, lowest cost (just pennies) blade refills, premium quality with world class razors, stainless steel parts, strong reinforced handle, and easy loading. Includes 15 high stainless steel double edge safety blades enough for 10 fresh blade changes!
- BACK SHAVING DISRUPTED: 100% water resistant. The Bro Shaver offers the smoothest most comfortable shave that is guarded, forgiving, and protected. Use any world class double edge razor brands, then flip them over and use the other side. All for just pennies. It’s honest blade refill cost and clean. No more refill rip-off!
- AUTHENTIC AND THE ORIGINAL: Designed by an American company with over 15 years of experience, numerous patents, and know-how making back hair shavers. This is the latest model with orange comb. We have what you want: Outrageously fast, comfortable, easy and close shaving. The solution you've been waiting for. Enjoy Bro!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bro Shaver: We have what you want.
This is the World's Greatest Back Hair Shaver
- Includes 15 High Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Blades enough for 10 fresh blade changes!
- Stop getting ripped off! Use any standard double edge safety blades
- Outrageously fast and close shaving
- Dry or wet shaving
- One time purchase, low cost usage
Bro, it's a thoughtful design. Bros love the Bro Shaver! It’s outrageoulsy fast, do it yourself, high quality design, and low cost blades. It’s fast bro. We all know back hair just needs to go. Babes hate it. With the New Bro Shaver your back hair problem is bro-literated, fast.
Nobody wants to spend all day shaving their back. That’s why we made the Bro Shaver outrageously fast, a few swipes and you’re done. Use it wet or dry. It’s clutch, go for it when you need it. It’s ongoing cost is low. Sick of buying pricey replacement blades? Yeah, it sucks bro. That’s why the Bro Shaver uses standard double edge safety blades. Just pennies.
Load the Bro Shaver with 3 blades. When they go dull, flip them over. After all they are double edge. We include 15 super high-stainless blades for brosane comfort. For a total of 10 fresh blade changes! After that use your favorite double edge blades.
You’ve got blade choices brah. Use any standard double edge safety blades! Choose from many world class models. We’re clean. The Bro Shaver takes sterile, factory sealed blades. We don’t open, glue, or repackage razors. It’s premium quality bro. The Bro Shaver is made with high bro-formance Stainless Steel Bolts, a cool Super Car Design, and completely killer Knife Handle Grip. And features: functional, professional, sleek, and modern design. Designed and engineered by professionals bros.
A one-time cost and bro-daciously low cost usage. Honest and pure, brah, that’s from the heart.
Warning! Avoid other backBladed shavers requiring pricey "proprietary" refills at your ongoing expense. Don't get fooled. These refills are simply the same type of standard double edge safety blades but glued in a plastic sleeve. Bro Shaver refills are about 50 times cheaper.
Bro Shaver offers:
- Premium quality with stainless steel bolts
- No refill ripoff. Refills cost pennies.
- Shaving system cuts long and short hair bro-mazingly
- Cutting edge adjustable to greater than 4.5"
- Fast blade loading with Tension Grab
- Use world class double edge (DE) safety blades at the cost of pennies
- Bro-mazing reach with 22" handle with deep shoulder clearance
- Aero-bro-namic super car design
- Bro-mmando knife handle grip
- Bro-fessionally designed
- This product is protected by multiple US and International Patents
Impress at the beach brah.
Like a back scratch bruh.
It's All Good.
|Bro Shaver 2.2||Bro Shaver Gorilla Warfare: Special Forces Edition||Bro Shaver Original||Dumpster XL Razor Disposal Case (3-Pack)|
|Comfy Cloud Technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Travel Tear Down||✓|
|Two Shave Settings||✓|
|Detachable Shaving Head||✓|
Size: 3 Blade | Color: Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an extremely affordable alternative to the Backblade shaver, which I felt worked well, but was an old school ripoff scheme in the vein of Gillette--selling you a single blade for like $3.00 at what has to be a 20x markup, because if you bust one of the refill Backblades open all it contains is what the BroShaver refills are--3 thin stainless steel razor blades that you can get 100 for $12.
So effectively, Backblade is a terrible value. Hey, they can sell their replacement blades for whatever they want as far as I'm concerned, but that's why capitalism is great: Along comes BroShaver, who can give you the same results or better for cheaper.
I love this razor. The refill blades (as I mentioned, it takes 3 standard thin stainless blades that are like $10-$13 a box of 100) are so cheap that I just use new ones every time I use it. Shaves close, baby skin smooth, and I only need to do it about every 2 weeks--your mileage may vary.
I took the manufacturer's advice and I use it in the shower when wet, I even try to spread some shaving cream on my back to all the spots I can reach and that helps tremendously as well. Like any exposed razor blades, you have to be a little careful and can expect a nick here or there, but the tradeoff for how well it works and cost effectiveness is well worth it.
It's inexpensive, it works far better than a Mangroomer, it's drastically cheaper to use over the long term than the Backblade, (I threw mine away) it's just awesome. If I could give this product 10 stars I would.
You know, current culture and all you have to wonder if shaving your back may one day be something someone finds offensive and then some blogger will go back through years of reviews and find mine and use it as a public bludgeon and shame me out of polite society...
Politics, culture and razor blades. Am I right? Just ask Gillette!
My 3rd "man groomer" died and I was on Amazon looking to replace it with a 4th when I came across the Bro shaver.
There are of course positives and negatives involved with going from an electric to a non electric shaving device. But for the most part I DO actually prefer the Bro Shaver.
The smaller shaving surface of the Man Groomer makes hitting certain angles easier.
However, the fairly huge shaving surface of the Bro means I'm done in just a couple passes. Though, it's easy to miss a few spots, and again those are generally angles that are hard to get because of the size of the thing.
Another thing going for the Bro shaver is that it shaves far closer than the Man Groomer. Of course it does. It's a razorblade. But the difference actually surprised me.
Speaking of which, I've used the blades that came with the Bro shaver 4 times now (on 4 separate occasions) and they still seem quite sharp. I only mention this because I saw a few reviews saying the blades should be tossed after a single use. That'd be a huge waste in my opinion.
Also, and this is the last thing I promise! I have never cut myself with this thing. Not a nick. I don't understand how that's possible...
Wrapping it all up. Bro shaver good. You buy. Much happy.
Top international reviews
But yes it's damm good and gives a close shave and makes your back look human again.
Definitely recommend it as its quite good and great value for money
Fairy easy to set up. Ignored the advice to steam your back for ten minutes and went straight at it with dry skin on the medium setting. Worked perfectly and never felt like I was going to cut myself really. Only took 5 minutes to do the whole back. Very happy.
Did take me a while to complete my first shave, getting used to best ways to hold the shaver to reach all the areas, but in time no doubt will get more proficient.
A good clean shave on “M” setting, did a dry shave.
With the pack of razor blades I purchased separately, and for the fact that you can turn the blades round when one side gets blunt, this shaver will work out a lot cheaper than other brands and electronic ones.
Ordered it last night on prime, it turned up just before lunch, it looked horrendous, like a torture tool, on assembly I was even more terrified to use it, once I plucked up the courage to give it a go I started very tentatively but to my surprise it was actually fine, before long i was scraping away without a care in the world.
I'm quite a big guy, so took a little getting used to and you do have to be prepared to get into all sorts of positions to get around all of the contours but once you get used to it it's a snip pardon the pun.
My back is smooth as a baby's bottom, i should know we just had one, and I'm very pleased with the product, it's robust and uses standard razor blades which are as cheap as chips, i managed to do my whole back on one side of the blades and i was quite hairy they were getting blunt by the end.
Really pleased no more bothering the wife to shave my back which is a relief for both parties i can tell you!
The product should be much cheaper considering what it’s made of.
Takes a while to get to used to it the first few times, I did read that it’s hard to cut yourself but that’s not true.
It’s quite easy to cut and nick your skin even while being careful so bear that in mind.
Needs a cover on the blades and a foldable handle for storage.
The good thing is the cheap blades.
Despite the cost being somewhat high for the materials used, the Bro Shaver is a good quality piece of kit. As mentioned above, however, it's the results that mattered.
The manufacturer's claims of superiority over the BakBlade also appear valid. The 3 razor blades which are installed for use are of the standard design, and can be replaced at minimal cost - and this product comes with 15 of them!
A lot better then the "Bakblade" and the blades are lasting a looooot longer.
The price is super affordable.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.