Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry Truck Season Automotive Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment

on January 2, 2018
I thought it was a book about making papaya and banana smoothies and was shocked and disappointed to find it's really not about that at all. Read it anyway thinking he'd get to the smoothie part eventually but he never did. I learned a few things along the way. My girlfriend gives it a gasping 5 stars.
62 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my wife (not the book silly). It's helped me be smarter in the intimacy realm. I was never afraid to "go-down" and actually quite enjoy it, but was always worried I wasn't doing things right. Well, this book confirmed that and has made me an expert. Wife gives it two thumbs up, all day, everyday. Go for it fellows!
100 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2017
The techniques described in this book are spot-on. The author gets a little over the top with his personal philosophy of relationships and it's kind of mushy in a few areas but look past it. It's very obvious that he has a personal opinion based on his own performance as to how effective traditional sex is. Again just ignore his personal opinions and focus on the techniques.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
There are so many books written on sex that are trash - poorly written or repetitions. It is hard to distinguish between all of those books and the few, well thought out additions to the topic of sex.
This book dives in to how our culture view sex, the poor job we do of teaching sex ed to our youth/young adults, and the resulting lack of focus on female pleasure and total body sex.
This book gives explicit instructions on how to better pleasure your partner, the science and art behind sex from how to set the mood to how to make your spouse feel comfortable and relaxed.
I recommend this book to everyone from the experience lover to the first-time mate. As with any subject, there is always room for improvement.

Hope this review was helpful! Let me know if you have any questions!
5 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2016
fun, informative and easy read. wife gives this book five stars a couple times a week ;)
47 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2017
I've been dining at the Y for decades and thought I had learned all the techniques that lead my wife to amazing multiple orgasms. Wrong! No matter your skill level, this book will enhance your abilities to stimulate your girl in new, incredible ways. The author provides both the how and why of each suggestion along with drawings to ensure you understand important tips. For beginners, this book will guarantee your partner will be taken to new heights of pleasure that she could not have imagined were possible. For seasoned oral fans, it will take you skills to a higher level that will surprise and delight your partner.
26 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This is must read material for anyone who wants to learn how to perform oral sex on a woman. The only reason why I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I didn't really learn anything technique wise that I didn't know before. I do not want to sound arrogant but I have researched and applied many techniques so I was more so hoping to learn something new rather than a how-to book. If you want to learn how to perform great oral or would like to take your technique from moderate to great this book is for you, but if you currently have no problems putting the O in Oral with your woman then you might only learn one or two new tricks. I would rate this as Great for beginners and Good as a refresher course for pros.
8 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2018
A surprisingly good manual. Much more tasteful than others in its genre, and *much* more respectful in tone. The author isn't an MRA-type jerk, which is refreshing. A good read for sex nerds and educators.
9 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2018
His writing style is crude, but the content is remarkably spot-on. My wife says my oral skills have improved 200% or more! She used to mostly tolerate my desire to please her orally, but now she comes multiple times from oral during our love-making.
2 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2018
This book is very technical, it gives you a lot of information about female genital and their sexual cycle. If you do half the techniques in the book, your lover will be happy. My wife loves what I have learned. She gives it two thumbs way up.
2 people found this helpful