|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
She Loves Science: A Mother's Guide to Nurturing the Curiosity, Confidence, and Creativity of Her Daughter Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is full of ideas to get you started, and then directs you to keep going. I recommend this book to parents of girls, but I'd also recommend it for your sons as well. Every child can be encouraged and empowered to look for science and this book will help you lead the way.
The author of She Loves Science, Tracy Borgmeyer, writes in a friendly, conversational tone which encourages readers to be intentioanal with our girls and helping them discover the joys of science.
Filled with lots of easy and fun take-aways. My favorite idea was the homemade science kit consisting of items which can be purchased at the Dollar Store.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Curriculum & Lesson Plans > STEM Education
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Parent Participation
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Parent Participation