- File Size: 3333 KB
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Partridge & Pear Press (June 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HSJ80KC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,525 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
She Will Be Loved (Cupid's Bow Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
When the father of her unborn baby walks out on her, Mandy Rockwell decides to swear off men for good. She refuses to give up either her baby or her dream of opening her own bakery, so naturally she doesn’t have much space in her life for anything else, especially not yet another broken relationship.
They both have everything to lose, but somehow Luke and Mandy can’t ignore the spark that ignites between them. Will they be able to make a future together, and what will happen when their pasts come calling?
This is part 6 of the Cupid Bow Series. What a delightful love story. Luke and Mandy become "just friends". They have such sweet chemistry and so amazing. I really adore hearing about James and Deborah as well. Very quick read and I highly recommend this series.
*Gifted a copy for a honest review*
Melissa writes characters that are sweet, quirky, and with just touching on faith.
Luke and Mandy have each experienced setbacks in their lives and find themselves in Abilene, living in a retirement community. When Dr. Luke goes door-to-door to introduce himself to his new patients, he's startled when Mandy opens the (purple) door of her grandmother's home. He wasn't expecting a 20-something in a retirement community! Mandy invites him in to taste her latest baking creation...and Luke is unable to stay away after that.
Mandy's dream is to open a bakery and spends her time trying out new recipes. To get the word out about her sweets, she decides to take samples door-to-door to her grandmother's neighbors. Luke ends up driving her around in his golf cart, helping her package the sweets...and, in the process, the two fall in love.
But the road isn't easy because Luke still needs to deal with what made him run to Abilene.
A short sweet story from Melissa storm about two people who must forgive themselves for self-perceived mistakes in their pasts, before they can accept the love they both need and deserve.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy