- File Size: 3333 KB
- Print Length: 95 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Partridge & Pear Press (June 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HSJ80KC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#37,016 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #71 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Religious
- #91 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- #232 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
She Will Be Loved (Cupid's Bow Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 95 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It is in Texas that Mandy meets Luke Ward, the doctor at the retirement home, who she immediately feels a connection with. He used to be a pediatrician in NY but a horrible tragedy caused him to pickup and leave that practice in search of a completely different kind of practice here in Texas.
At first because of what they are both dealing with internally, they decide to be just friends but that proves to be impossible to just stop there. Their love story is just beautiful and Mandy finds that dreams can come true and Luke is able to find the forgiveness he needs from his past.
I cannot wait for more books in the Cupid's Bow series. They make you believe that it is possible to fall in deep, true love very quickly. Great series!
The story of Mandy and Luke is one of forgiveness, learning to trust and learning to love again. They both have had some hard times. Mandy comes to Texas from Alaska when she finds herself pregnant and alone. She goes to her Grandma who raised her and has always given her great advise. Luke is hiding a dark secret and has run to Texas from NY ... leaving a pediatric practice in favor of a retirement community.
This is a great story. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have Mandy Rockwell, a girl with dreams of owning and running her own baker, finding out...Read more
Mandy and Luke's story was heart warming and so special.
Phoebe was an extra delight.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy