Shea Butter Raw Organic African - 16 oz Pure Virgin Unrefined Body Butter Stretch Mark Eczma Natural Lip Balm Organic Skin Care Scar Cream DIY Skin Food Naturals Packaging May Vary
- 100% ALL Natural: All natural Shea Butter is the best ingredient to use when you are mixing it to create the perfect DIY body lotion, shampoos, lip balms, soaps, conditioners and more! PACKAGING MAY VARY
- MOISTURIZES SKIN: Shea Butter is known nourishing element that can take dry and itchy skin to soft and thoroughly moisturized skin. It is very rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Fatty Acids
- REJUVENATES HAIR: Only our all-Natural Shea Butter formula can take your dry and thin hair to a lush, full and soft head of locks! You can also use shea butter to cure a dry, itchy scalp!
- SOFTENS SKIN: Shea Butter is known for being able to take dry and itchy skin to super soft and thoroughly moisturized skin. This product penetrates deep into your skin to make it better!
- EASY TO BLEND: Our special shea butter formula is easy to mix with any essential oils such as Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and more! Make your perfect skin product today!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PREMIUM NATURE’S ORGANIC UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER IS A MIRACLE FOR YOUR HAIR & SKIN!
Today Shea Butter is well known as a great ingredient for treating the driest of skin with the worst skin conditions. This is very important since our skin is something that we must take care of as we age because it is essential to living a healthy and comfortable life. Shea butter is rich in Vitamin A, E and Fatty Acids!
Shea butter seeps deep down into your skin to moisturize you through and through! You are left with skin that looks youthful and is super soft to the touch.
SHEA BUTTER SOOTHES THE WORST SKIN CONDITIONS!
Use Shea Butter For:
- Itchy Scalp
- Dry/Brittle Hair
- Dry Skin
- Cracked Heels
- Skin Rashes & Irritations
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.66 x 3.58 x 3.43 inches; 14.89 Ounces
- UPC : 857646006275
- Manufacturer : Premium Nature
- ASIN : B01FRGFOHK
Best Sellers Rank:
#58,321 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #222 in Body Butter
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- came as an Ivory colour
- soft and moisturising to my skin
- I use for my skin as a body butter (at night only)
- also use for my hair to soften and strengthen as a hair cream
- or add to conditioner mix and rise out.
- I store the remaining Shea butter in the freezer
- as for the body/hair mix I store in a glass container/ mason jar and use daily on skin
the whole premise of a pure, unrefined and organic product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.