Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 13, 2013
This is one of those games in where a monster or alien is lost on Earth and you must take care of it in order for it to get back home, but better. This is truly adorable. This little guy is named Furdiburb and while his parents were visiting Earth, they accidentally left him there. You job is to take care of him and help him get back home. It's kinda hard cause this game runs on real time. You have to feed him and give him baths and get him medicine for when he's sick. He won't die if you don't, but he will grow slower. He starts out as an egg (as shown in that picture over there) and you have to help him grow. I've been playing this game for over a year now and he's not fully grown yet, so it takes some time. You would have to have a lot of time on your hands if you wanted this game. Other than all that, you get to play games, decorate his house, customize a few features on him, listen to some music, watch the day go by, and have fun! And, if you finish a certain something (I won't spoil it), you could see a certain someone......

You'll have to play the game in order to find out, cause I'm no spoiler!
5 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2013
I think this app is awesome!Furdiburb is so cute.:)This app is very addictive and fun. It's very good game if you ask me.My little cousins
that annoy me very much thought it was fun too. And guess who this is coming from an 8year old!When my mom's kindle fire stopped
working I thought I'd never see furdi again! But luckily we got it working again. Anyway I think it is awesome and more people should get it.
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
i love this game but most people dont understand that it is about helping furdi get back to hi home planet ther is a space ship that u discover an if u help all the people they give u parts to the space ship once u build the entire spaceship u fly home and beet the game i already beet thr game yesterday after i collected 98 squrriels took forever but wus so worth it
6 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2014
This is a cute little game about an alien that gets stuck on earth and you have to take care of it. Personally, I needed an online walkthrough for most of this game because the puzzles are almost impossible to figure out without help. I would recommend this game to anyone big or small if you have the time to really work out all the details of the game, or can Google a walkthrough. After you finish the game, you have to reset it to start over. After I finished it, I didn't bother resetting it, I just deleted it.
on May 15, 2013
this game is well done. fun and makes you think! used to play this on android phone and now I'm so glad it's available for my kindle
on July 13, 2016
Very addictive! I like growing things, lol. I went so far and never explored too much but my daughter LOVED it and went wild. She is still working on it and will come in and triumphantly announce when she's solved the next step or clue.
on April 29, 2013
I really liked this game but there were too many things that I had to look up for game continuation.
on September 1, 2015
I love this game. My kids love game. The graphics are amazing,the music is nice, you get to grow your own squirrels, and your kids can help you complete challenges. Perfect!

BUT... please help us. We only need one more park for the spaceship and my five year old is so excited. The fireflies don't show up in the swamp. I have played on other devices so I know how it works. We have a Kindle Fire. Please fix and I will change my rating to a billion stars!
on April 25, 2013
Great game and the more you play it the more things you discover. My 5 year old daughter and I love this game. Sometimes I have to remind myself I bought it for her to play. You take care of Furdiburb and he grows teeth and gets bigger....again Adorable.
on June 12, 2013
Hey my name's Leah j Gulota and I give this game 5 stars. Believe me the bad reviews are TOTALLY WRONG!!!!! The game is challenging that's what make it fun. I'm still searching to find the last totem you have to pay to the brothers. It works perfectly fine on most devices including kindle fire. Furdiburd is sooooo cute but lonely at the beginning it's kind of sad how he's orphaned and his parents in space don't know he's been left on another planet (I think it's earth but not sure anymore). And anyway it's free so you should try it out.
8 people found this helpful