- Get free shipping when you spend $50 or more from BeltOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code BOSHIP50 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% off your total purchase when you buy 3 items or more from BeltOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code BOSAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ShedRain Umbrellas Luggage Windpro Flatwear Vented Auto Open and Close Umbrella
|Sale:||$34.95 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$15.05 (30%)|
- 48-inch arc (121.9 cm), 3-section shaft, automatic open and close, closed 12 inches in length
- Automatically opens and closes with the push of a button
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The sturdy, vented compact windpro umbrella folds flat and opens and closes with the push of a button, the windpro line of umbrellas from shedrain are wind-tunnel tested to resist high winds without inversion and is top rated in the industry, the fiberglass rib frame/ribs offers significant increase in durability and life of an umbrella, this umbrella won’t let you down
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 2.4 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00INNWBDK
- Item model number: SH-2527WINDPRO-PUR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 20, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I thought it was too good to be true...a mini umbrella that opens AND closes with the touch of a button. Unfortunately, the Auto Close feature fails to engage 9 out of 10 times and you have to manually close it like a normal umbrella. I'm OK with this but I'm not OK with spending over $33 on what is just a regular umbrella.
This umbrella DOES perform admirably well in the wind and is incredibly compact. It has a waterproof pouch that you can keep in your pocket and stow the wet umbrella inside without getting any of your belonging wet as well.
In my opinion, this product is way too overpriced and I'm disappointed by it's failure to Auto Close (would have been FIVE stars and glowing review!). I'm hoping that the seller (Irv's Luggage) will rectify the situation or will face a negative review.
1. The circumference is too small. It barely covers me and my purse. If I am carrying my laptop bag to work it gets soaked. I wouldn't dream of using this umbrella while out shopping carrying several bags. This size is more appropriate for a child. Note: I am not one of those people who uses a golf umbrella and gobbles up the entire sidewalk.
2. The fiberglass arms are VERY flimsy. When I was walking against a light wind (5 mph) the arms were bending over and pushing the canopy into my face. When this happened my view became obstructed. When I raised the umbrella, the wind caught it just so that the umbrella inverted and I got wet.
3. The wind tunnel top part is too short. Because of this, when the wind direction suddenly changes, such as when one is rounding the corner of a building, the umbrella inverts leaving the person exposed to the rain. This happened to me on several occasions, even in light winds.
4. The auto open/close feature is flawed. After pressing the auto close button and you want to open the umbrella again, you have to MANUALLY open it up first to engage the strings that are connected to the fiberglass arms to reset the button. This happens to me when I stop for my morning coffee before heading to the office. I use the auto close feature to close the umbrella when I enter the coffee shop. When I exit the coffee shop I have to manually open the umbrella (while trying to hold on to a hot cup of coffee).
Light, compact, strong, durable and effective.
I have redeemed myself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely umbrella in the purple color, needed a new purple one & have other umbrellas of this style that work well. Read morePublished 4 months ago by queenme
Got for my daughter because she had been wanted a yellow umbrella.
The wind feature is great because it is often windy when raining where she lives.
Love the fact that it's flat and opens and closes automatically.Published 10 months ago by The Good Wife
The worst! They should change the name from "Windpro" to "WindNoCanDo". I don't know who is giving this thing 5 stars unless it's from people who are walking 10... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Joseph M NYC
Great umbrella for the Windy City! When it's collapsed, it's really small so it easily fits in my work bag.Published 13 months ago by Chicagoan
I carry this in my bag every day, have been doing so for over a year. I like that it is light and small so that I can carry it everyday for an unexpected rainstorm. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Craig
Works as detailed.. Quality is pretty good.. Open close button is a great help when ur other hand is busy with the shopping bagsPublished 15 months ago by Nikhil Thite