Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 24, 2015
At first the umbrella worked fine, but within a few days the whole thing fell apart. The umbrella rod broke, the opening function was not working, and the metal pieces around the dome area broke & became detached, leaving the umbrella to look droopy.
"Lifetime use" is false advertisement.
"Engineered to resist windy conditions" is very untrue as this umbrella turns inside out almost every time the wind blows regardless if the wind is gentle or harsh.
If you want a cheap umbrella for short-time use, this one is fine, otherwise don't bother wasting your money.
on May 10, 2014
I never got to use this! The cheap connecting plastic at the top broke the first time I tried to open in. Completely disconnecting the "pole" from the "hood"
on October 10, 2015
I bought two of these for our trip to Disney World and they served us well during the daily torrential rain. The colors are perfect for the tropical environment.
on March 31, 2014
This umbrella was a terrific price, the reviews were okay and I was planning to use it for a simple trip. It just arrived in the mail and it looks fine so I happily opened it up BUT now I had a problem. It was very difficult to close. I did not see any other review that said this, but honestly I would not want to try closing this umbrella with wet hands or while I was opening a door or in any situation other than in my living room with lots of time and space. It closes in a strange way with very small release buttons. I am returning it and will now happily pay a few more dollars for a different umbrella.
on September 18, 2015
Good size. Fits in a purse but broke very quickly. Bought 2 for a two week trip to Ireland. One umbrella was always hard to collapse from the beginning. By the end of the 2 week trip, that same umbrella broke such that the umbrella was very short. The other umbrella worked well in the beginning, but one of the prong broke, making it hard to close. We trashed both umbrellas before coming home.
on June 23, 2015
Pole bent before I even opened the umbrella! Ended up giving it away to a person stuck in the rain -- I assume it shields from rain okay, but it was no longer possible to collapse it / push the pole up into the other end to make it shorter, so it's not useful as a purse-umbrella.
on March 19, 2015
I've owned other ShedRain umbrellas that were well made so I disregarded the negative posts - that was a mistake! This is the cheapest umbrella and it looks like it is going to break the first time I use it. It also is not automatic and does not want to stay up.
on October 13, 2014
first of all, where I am living right now it rains A LOT especially around this time of the year, so it's absolutely necessary to have an umbrella here. So when I got the umbrella it felt flimsy like it would break but I just closed my eyes a persevered. anyway, the first two times I used it it held up okay did all the things you'd expect of an umbrella, but the third time I used it I felt water coming through the top of the umbrella and onto my head! I was getting kind of mad at this point, but here's the best part the fourth time I brought it out, the umbrella half FALLS OFF THE HANDLE AND ONTO THE GROUND. so take a wild guess who had to walk back home soaking wet? someone who would advise any and everyone NEVER to buy this umbrella.
on January 19, 2014
I ordered a different color for each of my staff for Christmas. They loved them. I needed a gift that would be the same for evrryone, was not too personal and was reasonably priced. The Shedrain was perfect because they all have quite a walk from the parking garage to our office and they have all complained that regular umbrellas cannot take wind on that walk. Choosing a color for each employee made the gift more special
on December 21, 2014
Bought three of these umbrellas (orange, purple, and blue) nine months ago. Only used them twice. The fabric ripped on the purple one with the first use and the canopy broke off of the shaft of the orange one after the second use. The blue one is still in one piece...we'll see if it survives the next rainfall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question