Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

I bought this for my son's library because his father is a Jeep enthusiast. It's such an adorable story I bought another one the next day for a friend who has two boys and a daddy who also loves Jeeps.
on December 28, 2016
Adorable and funny, this short board book is the perfect length, rhythm and pace for a toddler's attention span. It is an entertaining rhyme about sheep.. in a jeep. You'll love it too.
on December 21, 2017
I got it for my husband, as we've just had a baby, and he drives a Jeep Wrangler. Thought it may be cute.
It is cute! But my husband was a bit disappointed with the ending of the story..;)
Baby currently may be too young to appreciate it (8 weeks)..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
"Sheep in a Jeep" read along book and CD was a hit with our youngest grandchild (2 when purchased now 3). She like the words and pictures. Her older sisters age 6 and 7 have listened to the CD a couple of times, but really weren't as interested as the now 3 year old. When asked why they both said in their own way that it was a "baby" book.
on March 1, 2017
This book is cute and as a jeep fanatic I giggled while reading it. It's short and simple.
on July 20, 2015
Oh, those sheep. We bought this book to read to our daughter. It's catchy and the illustrations are fun. We actually prefer Sheep Out to Eat -- we find it's a bit wittier than Sheep in a Jeep. (Our 6-month old is playing it close to the chest and has yet to show a preference.) We have read these books enough that they are now memorized. One parent reads to baby on the couch while the other recites from the kitchen.
on January 7, 2014
I have been looking for this book for 12 years. My son is 26 and when he was little we had a Jeep and he loved this book and it helped him learn to read. He is very dyslexics and it was hard for him to read. This book made it fun for him and opened a door for him to fight through the struggle and love to read. I gave this book to him for Christmas and we both laughed and cried. Thank you for the best Christmas ever!!
Teri
on October 30, 2014
My children have adored this book for many, many years. My now-13 year old asked me for a copy to be kept as an heirloom! Now my youngest, age 3, has had the story memorized for a year. When I had to leave him to travel for a long weekend, his first overnight without Mommy, I would recite it with him over the phone, trading lines, to comfort him. Thanks Ms. Shaw!
on June 7, 2017
This is a children's book, which came out in the mid-80s, but is so cute and fun even for today's kids. The rhymes are whimsical and the illustrations are so comical. It was a big hit with the recipient.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 12, 2017
My 4 year old son LOVES this book. It's a cute story that he finds hysterical. It's also one of the few he has that I don't get tired of reading over and over. It will be one of his childhood books I hold onto forever!