Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 13, 2016
This book is very simple. I thought it would be more like a story, but it's just quick sentences that rhyme. Like "Jeep in a Heap. Sheep Weep." I personally thought my 2 year old would think this book would be boring due to how simple it is, but he LOVES it! He laughs and thinks they are so silly! One of his favorites! Who knew!? Would recommend! Kids enjoy it! :)
on February 15, 2015
Just be warned, you have to have a sense of humor when you read this book, because your child, toddler, will ask you to read it about 50 times a day. And you will by surprised one day as your children get older that you can actually forget the text. And you will feel sad that moment has passed. This is a book fundamental to your child's growth and is just a hoot to read.
I bought this for my son's library because his father is a Jeep enthusiast. It's such an adorable story I bought another one the next day for a friend who has two boys and a daddy who also loves Jeeps.
on November 16, 2016
A witty story in a few simple words about some ditzy sheep on an adventure. The story is accurately attached to the delightful illustrations. I give this book at every baby shower, and hope the babies will love it as much as I do.
Top Contributor: Babieson February 12, 2018
Don’t see what the big draw is to this book. It’s not that great. Based on the reviews I surely expected more. My 17 month old loves books and we read hours on end daily, but she won’t sit through more than 2 or 3 pages of this. It just doesn’t hold her attention like other books do.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2016
Adorable and funny, this short board book is the perfect length, rhythm and pace for a toddler's attention span. It is an entertaining rhyme about sheep.. in a jeep. You'll love it too.
on December 21, 2017
I got it for my husband, as we've just had a baby, and he drives a Jeep Wrangler. Thought it may be cute.
It is cute! But my husband was a bit disappointed with the ending of the story..;)
Baby currently may be too young to appreciate it (8 weeks)..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 1, 2017
This book is cute and as a jeep fanatic I giggled while reading it. It's short and simple.
on July 21, 2015
I have to admit, I like the book better than my 18 month old does. I think the rhyming is entertaining, and I love the illustrations - but he doesn't seem to like looking at the pictures (they are very much the same from page to page) or the words as much. Its a cute book though, it just doesn't grab his attention.
on April 12, 2014
I never buy a book for the kids that I don't enjoy myself. After all, you are going to end up reading some of them over and over. I may be easily amused, but I love this book and I love looking at the detailed and hilarious illustrations. My youngest is reading Harry Potter, now, and this still makes me laugh. This book is also available in non-board.