Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sheer-Delights Lurex Fringed Evening Wrap Shawl for Prom Wedding Formal Silver
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 19, 2011
I associated shawls with little old ladies, but this shawl is very elegant &was the perfect compliment to a shimmering blue evening dress.
on October 2, 2011
The shawl that I ordered was nicer than I expected. I wore it for a wedding and was very happy with how it looked. The product was very good quality, well worth the price I paid, and I received it very quickly.
on July 15, 2013
I have been searching for a wrap for my son's wedding in Seattle in August; I'm wearing a royal blue Calvin Klein sleeveless dress and silver platform sandals. I wanted something to offset the shoes, and I couldn't find just the right cover.....this is PERFECT!! Matches the shoes exactly and it is just light enough for an evening in August! It's very beautiful and delicate and sparkly! It's just long enough and I love the fringe! The pics don't do it justice! Thank you!!
on October 6, 2012
This lovely silver net wrap met my expectations and more.
It's a lovely accessory for my "Mother of the Bride" dress.
Added just a little extra covering for my arms for an August evening.
Beautiful sparkly silver net, tasteful. Article arrived super quick!
on April 11, 2013
I needed a shawl to wear with my dark blue shimmery long gown for a ball. I was so pleased how pretty it looked on with my gown. My shoes were silver as well. It gave me the cover I needed for my shoulders.
on May 4, 2012
All I can say is simbly beatiful, don't know how it will last or hold up but it will work for prom nite, love the shine yes it is silver...
on April 20, 2013
This worked perfectly with my red outfit and silver bag !I would highly recommend this item to anybody who needs a shawl for an evening dress .
on August 18, 2012
I purchased this scarf for my dress for the captain's dinner on my upcoming cruise. It matches my dress and shoes so perfectly.
on October 12, 2013
I purchased this scarf for an upcoming wedding to go with a metallic fabric dress. I was thrilled to see the top notch quality if the scarf. It is beautiful. Can't wait to wear it! Not overpowering with its delicate shimmer. Very delicate and feminine. So happy I found it!!
on September 6, 2012
The pictue doesn't do it justice. It's very soft and prettier than I expected. I will be using it at my son's wedding in 2 1/2 weeks. It will be versitile.