Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 20, 2016
I don't usually write reviews, but I just have to for this one! This is the second time I've ordered from this seller, the first one I ordered for my travel cage fit beautifully so I've decided to make an special order for my main cage. I ordered the "super large" cover this time, the standard height is 12" but I wanted a much wider one (20") for better fit. Seller was very quick to respond and ship, also did an AMAZING JOB! It is EXACTLY what I wanted, fits so beautifully on my cage I don't really even notice it's there! I highly recommend this seller!!! 😄 Very happy and satisfied customer here!
13 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2018
I bought this not seeing how it looked so took a chance, and boy do I love it I'm gonna order another one to add a layer of coverage higher up. I have the big flight cage by Pervue which I love. The feel of the material is so smooth and it fitted perfectly around my 4 parakeets home. I may order 2 extra just to have in case need years down the line. Don't want to think about what I'd do if couldn't find these again. I searched for a long time for the right one and glad I found it. I'm definitely telling all my Facebook friends on my bird groups, they're gonna be stoked. Thanks for making such a great product, please don't ever go away.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2015
Mailed in a timely manner
product does what it says keeps the mess inside the cage
very happy with the product will do business with seller again
10 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Nail Arton January 27, 2017
I received the purple for my large finch cage, I love that the color matches my room but the view of the birds is not disturbed too much. It catches allot but cleaning it out is a little bit of a pain. The major problem I have is my cats constantly pulling it down now but I suppose I can't blame that on the product. Would love a way to attach it more securely without putting a hole in it. Maybe something to think about adding in the future? Over all it's great and you pay way more for these in the pet shop if you can even find one big enough and then you won't have any fun color choices.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 2, 2017
Great product, does its job, sags at times and wish there were a way it could stay up. However, I have no clue how they would even make that happen because the Parakeets would probably tear apart anything that was latched inside the cage anyways. I would give a 5 out of 5 because overall it does its job on a Large Bird Cage. Just wish it provided easier clean up and a way to keep from slipping downward. Just food for thought for manufacturer. I still highly recommend this though for anyone looking to buy one.
2 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2018
Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt - Super Large Size (White). I bought two of these Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirts in white, for my large bird cage (for rehabbing an injured feral bird). I LOVE the white, as it's somewhat transparent, and I stacked the two, for greater seed splashing floor protection. LOVE THEM! Would have loved to have them even "taller" in dimension. The width (around the cage) was perfect for my need. Excellent product!
on March 19, 2018
My sisters birds are insanely messy. She cleans the cages weekly but what was really bothersome was the seeds throwing outside of the cage. These skirts save so much of the mess. We would buy 100 of these if we could. They are very easy to clean and super helpful. Would definitely recommend this to any bird owner.
on March 30, 2017
So excited. This skirt fit around our really large flight cage. I am ordering one for each of our cages now. 3 more. Have used the smaller ones before we upgraded the cage size. It really helped cut down on the seeds and unwanted food everywhere. Plus it's sheer and we can see through the netting. Our bars are spaced so that beaks don't come out so they don't interfer with climbing Parrots. Thanks for making the larger size.
on November 27, 2017
I was very excited about this product, but unfortunately it does not work. After two cleanings, the elastic stretched out to the point that it does not stay on at all anymore. It does collect debris if I pin it all together, but the second I pick up the cage for a cleaning, the whole thing falls off, or stays on but lets all the debris fall out the bottom as I carry the cage across the room toward the garbage.
on July 22, 2017
I have the messiest canary in the world, and this guard really helps keep the worst of it inside her cage where it belongs. It also works well for holding my makeshift "splash guard" in for bird bath time.
review image
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse