Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Translucent Vellum Paper (8.5 x 11 in, 100 Sheets)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRANSLUCENT VELLUM SHEETS: Includes 100 sheets of translucent vellum paper for arts and crafts.
- VERSATILE: Great for creative invitations, card insert tissue, photo overlays, scrapbooking and much more.
- PRINTER FRIENDLY: Smooth surface prints on laser and inkjet printer machines.
- HIGH QUALITY: These 93 GSM vellum parchment are specially manufactured for strength, transparency, and printing quality.
- DIMENSIONS: Each sheet measures 8.5 x 11 inches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This set offers 100 sheets of translucent parchment vellum paper that are ideal for wedding invitations, photo overlays, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafts, card making, and more! Made of quality 93 GSM paper, these vellum parchments offer great strength and translucency. This set of vellum paper is laser and inkjet printer-friendly and measures 8.5 x 11 inches each.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m sure I’ll find some use for this new pack of vellum, but now I have to find another vendor who sells a different type of vellum.
I can see that it'd be great for other types of applications, just not leather working.
I bought this as an alternative to yupo paper so I can make card overlays with alcohol ink. Be warned if you do this, the paper curls like crazy when wet so this is not the best use since it's not a heavy vellum. I did find out that there are different weights of vellum but its weight is not listed on this package.
It's a good paper, it just didn't suit my needs.