|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 0.7 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||12115|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sheffield 12115 Premium Folding Lock-Back Utility Knife
|Price:||$11.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Ounces, 6 Inches overall
- Sleek, lightweight hardwood design with leather holster
- Quick-change mechanism for easy blade removal
- Easy one-handed maneuver
- Uses standard utility knife blades
- Sheffield Premium folding lock-back utility knife with locking blade
- Easy to operate folding utility knife with one-handed opening and spring blade release
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Sheffield 12115 Premium Folding Lock-Back Utility Knife
Bessey D-BKWH Quick-Change Folding Utility Knife - Wood Grain Handle
Sheffield 12113 One-Hand Opening Lock-Back Utility Knife, (Colors May Vary)
Vermont 2 in 1 Folding Utility Knife, Box Cutter Wooden Handle with Belt Clip, 4 Inches
Craftsman Folding Utility Knife with Holster
Sheffield 1282 Folding Utility Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Golden Brands||MKL Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.71 x 6.06 x 1.42 in||1 x 0.25 x 6.5 in||4 x 8.9 x 0.7 in||1.5 x 4 x 0.08 in||—||3.2 x 7.5 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||5.28 ounces||5.9 ounces||0.6 lb||—|
This Sheffield Premium Folding Lockback Utility Knife features a one-hand opening operation for ease of use allowing you to cut through all obstacles such as paper, cardboard, and more! This Sheffield Utility Knife also boasts a quick-change mechanism for a quick and easy blade replacement procedure; using standard utility knife blades. For even more attributes, this Sheffield Knife is constructed of a lightweight hardwood handle and includes a leather holster for your convenience!
From the Manufacturer
Founded in 1919, Great Neck Saw Manufacturer has been manufacturing and marketing hand tools for over 80 years to professionals and DIY-ers worldwide. Great Neck is committed to providing the finest quality products at a competitive price. Stainless Steel and Polished Hardwood Handle with Clip. Quick Change Screw. Locking Blade. One Hand Opening Operation. Spring Blade Release.
Top customer reviews
This is the EXACT SAME thing as the Bessey D-BKWH.
The only major difference is the brand name etched into it.
Both weight 177g, and have the same "Patented" labeled blade closure system.
The only thing that is slightly different is the wood grain color.
I am disappointed this item does not have a linear lock. I have not used this knife in particular very much, but my experience is that EVERY KNIFE I have ever owned with this type of squeeze lock in the handle will sometimes release the blade when you are using it.
I considered removing 2 stars for lack of a linear lock, but that would put this at an "Average" 3 star rating. This knife is above average quality, but the locking mechanism is poor in my opinion.
You squeeze a knife by the handle to hold it... why put a locking mechanism that releases by squeezing in the handle?
From product description:
6 Ounces, 6 Inches overall
Sleek, lightweight hardwood design with leather holster
Quick-change mechanism for easy blade removal
- The appearance is attractive and it's the envy of several people at work. When they ask where I got it they expect me to say from my grandfather or something and are surprised when I tell them Amazon.
- The weight is perfect and the feel in my hand is comfortable for constant use during a 12 hour shift.
- It opens quickly with one hand and stays closed in a pocket. It will pop open if you drop it hard enough though.
- The blade release is both sturdy and well placed so it is hard to accidentally release the blade. Several utility knifes I tried before this one put the blade release right where I put my thumb to hold the knife, so as soon as I put pressure on it to cut something out comes the blade. Not a problem here.
I did not experience the dirt or cosmetic defects that other reviewers mentioned. When I took it out of the package there was a light coat of oil on it with a little manufacturing dust. The oil was expected and the dust wiped off with a paper towel.