Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 250 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on August 7, 2016
This has turned out to be a very handy tool. I'm using it for all sorts of little projects around the house and it's nice not to have to go get a different tool every time I turn around. It feels solid, of very good quality, and I think it is likely to last a long time. I had to buy a second one of these because my son swiped the first one I bought. I can't blame him, I really like it too. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to keep a variety of commonly used tools in a limited space. It certainly tidies up my kitchen drawer. My son keeps his in the driver side door panel of his vehicle.
on January 31, 2016
I have several different "Swiss Army" type knifes and multi-tools. I bought this tool because none of them make good hammers when you need a hammer. Using them for hammering is an abuse of a knife or multi-tool. This small hammer is the right size for small pounding jobs. It has the heft to drive home small nails as long as the wood is not too dense. I would get a regular 16 oz carpenter's hammer for pounding spikes where I need the swing as it is rather short, but this will do for most small utility type jobs. The other aspects of this tool make it a useful utility knife and multi-tool. I expect to use this where I don't need a really good knife for the job or the more extensive tool set on my high end multi-tool.
on September 12, 2016
I needed something for my office, where I frequently find myself having to tighten just one screw, or just one thing, or adjust just one line by a fraction of an inch. This handy little tool can do all of that. But I wouldn't want to use it for any serious projects. The hammer has a small head and short handle, making it difficult--but not impossible--to use. (The claw pull is pretty much useless, though.). The knife blade is okay, the wire cutters are fine for small-gauge wires, the pliers can grip somethings.

For me, this's a handy alternative to the full tool kit I'd have to bring from home for any real job, and this thing fits neatly in my desk. For less than $3, that's a great deal.
on September 6, 2016
This was bigger and heavier than I expected for the price. It's a generic gift for a distant family member and this is cheap but not terrible as a gift for the price.
on July 3, 2017
Bought as a gift for my 12 year old son. We are pleased with quality and performance. Met my expectations for the price.
Enthusiast: Campingon February 24, 2016
I got this a birthday present for my dad, he seemed happy with it. No complaints and he showed it off to others. Nice price, would be good to keep in the trunk or glove box, especially for camping.
on April 25, 2017
Handy, well made, and good size.
Used for small jobs and am very pleased.
on May 6, 2016
I purchased this for an emergency survival backpack that I keep in my car and I'm so impressed with this durable and handy hammer tool that I'm going to buy an extra for my home. It is well made and works great on many projects at home and away. Easy to use and at a great price. This is a keeper.
on September 14, 2017
Pretty nifty tool. Not a bad price. I keep it in the car and I've already used it twice
on September 7, 2017
Perfect for my day pack. Well made and looks good.