- File Size: 4092 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0143IRK0M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #69,659 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Sheikh's American Bride (The Sharqi Sheikhs Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
At the same time, we are introduced to Claire Anderson, who is best friends with Kim (book 1) and Skype all the time. Claire has just been humiliated by her boyfriend, a professor, because he has had affairs with some of his graduate students. Claire is determined to leave the university or move to one of their 70 different libraries.
In order to receive a recommendation from the Dean, she must show Sheikh Taleb around the campus. And when Taleb interviews his potential brides, both Claire and Taleb are becoming attracted to each other, even though Claire is the opposite of all the Bride Criteria that Talem has outlined. One passionate night together, and Claire runs away.
Do Taleb and Claire find each other or does Taleb settle for one of his potential brides.
Issues: We are never told "why" Talem needs or wants to find a wife at 25 which I was expecting. I was confused at their feelings for each other when it was not outlined enough during the story line. I think a few more pages may have brought this out more clearly and I would not feel that it was rushed so much… maybe just 10 more pages would have done that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial