|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 12.8 x 12.9 inches|
|Item model number||550019921|
|Manufacturer Part Number||550019921|
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil 5W-40, 1 Gallon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Better fuel economy - compared to 15W-40 oils Rotella offers enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5% without compromising engine protection or durability
- Improved wear performance - provides a significantly increased level of protection against harmful engine wear when compared to previous generation API CJ-4 engine oils
- Improved deposit control - advanced multi-functional dispersant additives in combination with synthetic base oils provide an enhanced level of protection against the effects of soot, dirt and other contaminants
- Emissions system compatibility - advanced low-ash formulation helps control blocking of or poisoning of exhaust after-treatment devices, helping maintain vehicle emission compliance and engine fuel efficiency
- Improved heat resistance - resists breakdown by heat to provide continuous protection throughout the service interval
- Shell Rotella T6 full synthetic, heavy duty, oil features an advanced multi-functional, low-ash additive technology in a synthetic base oil designed to provide highly responsive protection that continuously adapts to your driving conditions
- Rotella T6 is formulated with reduced levels of ash, phosphorous and sulfur to help maintain the efficiency of the latest vehicle-emissions technologies
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shell ROTELLA T6 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil with Triple Protection Plus technology has been enhanced with fully synthetic base oil plus advanced additive technology to provide protection against wear, deposits and oil breakdown PLUS better low temperature flow and better fuel economy performance. Key benefits include; compatibility with exhaust emissions control systems, protection in extreme operating temperatures and fuel economy performance.
From the manufacturer
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Diesel Motor Oil
You need to know your oil will protect your engine under all driving conditions. No matter how hot, cold, steep, dusty, muddy or extended your operations, you demand protection.
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic
Shell Rotella T6 Energized Protection oil features Shell exclusive 'Low-SAPS' additive technology reinforced with a novel and unique anti-wear system. Protective power is further enhanced through the use of synthetic base oil technology that increases additive activity to deliver low viscosity fuel saving performance with no compromise in durability. Key benefits include: compatibility with exhaust emissions control systems, protection in extreme operating temperatures and fuel economy performance*.
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic provides:
- Extended-drain capability
- Energy saving fuel-economy performance*
- Excellent engine cleanliness and wear protection
- Excellent extreme high/low-temperature protection
- Improved low-temperature flow*
Improved fuel economy
Through use of Shell’s most advanced technology, Shell Rotella T6 oil offers enhanced fuel economy capability* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability.
*compared to 15W-40
Improved wear performance
Provides a significantly increased level of protection against harmful engine wear when compared to previous generation API CI-4 PLUS engine oils.
Improved deposit control
The advanced multi-functional dispersant additives in combination with synthetic base oils provide an enhanced level of protection against the effects of soot, dirt and other contaminants.
Improved heat resistance
Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic oil resists breakdown by heat to provide continuous protection throughout the service interval.
Emissions system compatibility
Advanced low-ash formulation helps control blocking of or poisoning of exhaust after-treatment devices, helping maintain vehicle emission compliance and engine fuel efficiency.
Protection in extreme climates
Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic oil is based on free-flowing synthetic base oils that allow reliable pumping on start-up under cold climate conditions yet remain thick enough under high temperature operation to protect against wear.
Outstanding shear stability
Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic oil resists viscosity loss through shear and will maintain optimal oil pressure in the engine.
For new and older diesel powered vehicles
Suitable for new and older diesel powered vehicles, from Class 8 tractor/trailers to heavy duty diesel pickups, delivery, utility, and school bus fleets.
Meets or exceeds diesel engine requirements
Meets or exceeds requirements of API CJ-4, Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Ford.
Gasoline engine applications
Meets the requirements of API SM.
Shell Rotella T6 builds on our commitment to providing innovative solutions to meet the technical and operational needs of your equipment.
* Compared with Shell Rotella T Triple Protection SAE 15W-40 engine oil.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to get that rebate on the oil and they kept
refusing saying there was something wrong with my application.
Receipts missing etc. I would not give up and kept re applying.
Went back to store multiple times to get reprinted receipts.
In the end, they only honoured *one* of my three applications.
I had sent them original receipts, I emailed them photocopies.
I then called them again and they said that deadline for
corrected resubmissions had expired. I was fuming.
I think they subcontract to someone who deals with rebates as
a "home business" and the subcontractor must get more money if the rebate request is rejected.
Good oil though; use it in all my diesels