Get Home Bag with First Aid Kit, Water Filter, Food, Fire, Tools and Shelter. Ideal Compact Bug Out Bag, Earthquake Kit or Emergency 72 Hr Kit. Tactical Shoulder Bag Model
|Price:||$134.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST VALUE: Nothing Cheap or Cheesy here! Dare to compare! Military grade Bag instead of paper thin gym bag, Water Filtration Straw instead of silly ¼ cup bags of water. 57 Piece First Aid Kit, 300 Lumens Aluminum Body CREE Flashlight, Fire Starting Tools with Wood Tinder, adult sized Emergency Sleeping Bag and lots more!
- TOUGHEST BAG: Disaster strikes - grab your pre-packed GHB and head out! This sturdy shoulder bag is constructed of rugged tactical polyester and comes pre-packed with all the survival gear and supplies you'll need to survive 3+ days travel and make it back home safely
- CLEAN WATER: Only a WATER FILTRATION STRAW allows you to safely drink direct from a river, pond, your bottle, cup or any other water source. INSTANT water filtration. Utilizes an activated coconut shell carbon filter to remove odors, bad tastes, and over 99.9% of Cryptosporidium and Gardia
- GREAT TASTING FOOD: 3600 calorie, non-thirst provoking, lemon cookie survival bar vacuum sealed in water-proof package with 5 year shelf life. 9 pre-measured meal portions. Enriched with Essential Vitamins & Minerals and can withstand temperatures of -40 ° to 300 °. Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard and SOLAS standards. (Certified Kosher)
- CRITICAL FIRST AID: Infections can be deadly - Stay safe using the included 57 Piece Emergency First Aid kit with a Tough Carrying Case and Pocket First Aid Guide. Packed full with various bandages, Pads, Dressing and Gauze. Also contains Vinyl Gloves, Tape, Scissors, Hydrocortisone, Antibiotic Ointment and even Lip Balm and Moleskin
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||10 x 8 x 10 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Mfg Warranty Type (i.e. Parts, Labor)||90 Day 100% Satisfaction|
|Shipping Weight||6.25 pounds|
MOST SURVIVAL EXPERTS RECOMMEND A GET HOME BAG OVER A BUG OUT BAG - Does your husband or wife work away from the home? Do you live in an Earthquake, Tornado or Hurricane zone? Do you have kids in college or living on their own? In a major disaster, like an Earthquake, Wild Fires, Flooding or massive Power Grid Failure, would they have to struggle their whole way home, through all kinds of obstacles and potentially dangerous situations? Our Get Home Bags are designed to provide the tools and critical gear needed to get you back home to your family and those who depend on you.
When disaster strikes, this is the bag you want with you. Its lightweight (less than 5 lbs), very compact, and yet provides shelter, first aid, light, tools, food, water and fire. KIT INCLUDES: Heavy Duty Fox Tactical Shoulder Bag, PF’s WATER FILTRATION KIT (Aquamira Water Filtration Straw, both 250 and 500mL Water Bags, (3) Compressed Hand Towels/Strainers), PF’s ULTRA LITE FIRE STARTING KIT (Micro SparkWheel, (15) Real Wood Tinder Sticks, Quik Fire Starting Tabs, Waterproof Case), 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Rations, Heavy Duty Mylar and Aluminized PE Emergency Sleeping Bag with Tote, Mylar Polar Shield Emergency Blanket, 14-in-1 Survival Multi-Tool, Adult Rain Poncho, Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Shovel, 50 Ft Coil of 550 Paracord , High Power 300 Lumens Aluminum Body CREE LED Flashlight, (3) Cyalume 8 Hour Glow Sticks, Compass, Safety Pins, Paper Clips, Pocket Sized Mead Notebook, Ball Point Pen, Sharpie Permanent Marker, 11-in-1 Credit Card Tool
The Fully Stocked Lifeline 57 Piece First Aid Kit includes: a Tough Carrying Case with Tweezers, Pocket First Aid Guide, Vinyl Gloves, Alcohol Prep Pads, Sting Relief Pads, Triple Antibiotic, Moleskin, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Dressing, Hydrocortisone, Ibuprofen, Wound Closure Strip, Tape Roll and Various Sizes of Bandages. Bring Those You Love Back Home Safe and Sound.
Top customer reviews
Firestarting supplies are in a clear waterproof iPhone pouch that has 55" lanyard with stopper. The supplies incl. 3 tinder quicks, a plastic bag with plenty of tinder sticks, a small metal spark wheel that opens on the end (sturdy screw on) to replace the flint (there are 3 replacement flints) and a small container to keep the spark wheel and replacements in. There is another waterproof bag 3.75" x7.25" that does not have a lanyard, holds various items (first aid gear: facesheilds, safety pins, paperclips, earplugs, 3 expandable towels). There are also 8 sealable plastic bags throughout the get home bag that could be used.
Water: 30 gallon, Aquamira Fronteir Straw walter filter comes in a water pouch, (actually this was going to be my choice as my back up to my Lifestraw), of the get home bags extras is they also include an extra water bag (5"x8.5"x3", 500 mil, 140 micron, 11mm spout with plastic screw on cap).
Shelter: 50' of 550 paracord, 100% nylon, 7 strand. Emergency sleeping bag is 3'x7' and 5.8 oz, reusable tear-resistant mylar with drawstring and a carrying sack, the get home bag includes an extra mylar blanket, and a Poncho 61"x65", adjustable string, it is not likely reusable (definitely not shelter worthy), there is no bag to put it in once it is opened.
First Aid: 57 pc Lifeline Trail Light DayHiker Surprisingly includes the drug facts that you would normally find, say on the side of an asprin bottle. For Ibupfofen, Acetaminophene, and Antihisamine
Rations: There are 9 food bars, each 400 calories, 5 yr shelf life, it recommends two bars per person per day.
I added: A lighter, LiveFire, more tinder quicks (because I already had some, the pack has 3), Hand sanitizer (2 antiseptic towelettes are in the first aid kit) and its great for starting fires. Also: American Red Cross clip-on Hand crank flashlight/charger to charge my phone etc with its USB port, it is a bright flashlight. Also: Bankline. And Aquamira Drops
Most recent customer reviews
There are other supplemental items I am ordering, but I am glad I ordered this...Read more
An update-every time I show this bag to anyone they go nuts about the quality and amount of supplies.Read more