Shelti Breakout Bubble Hockey Table (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Arcade Style Dome Bubble Hockey
- Ultra smooth chrome plated rods, precision-ground tubular rods with 0.120" wall thickness. Results in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear
- Steel rod supports in feet of med allows torque and pressure to be applied to the clutch
- Side mounted electronic scoring. Utilizes infrared scoring for reliability and accuracy. Sounds goal scored. Keeps player sight lines clear.
- 1 year warranty parts only
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Arcade Style Dome - Bubble Hockey with quality features at a great low price plus Free Shipping! Getting into America's (OK, Canada's) favorite game has never been easier. The Breakout brings fast paced action right into the rec room. In fact, its low profile dome and four solid wood legs make placement of this amusement favorite a non-issue. Fans will recognize the quick play (thanks to ultra-smooth rods made of chrome-plated, hollow-ground steel with 0.120" wall thickness, coupled with low friction nylon bushings) as being as close as they can get to hockey without suiting up! Each team is controlled by a unique gear box with a 2:1 turn ratio for fast player response--turning guys 360Â° requires only a flick of the wrist! And when there is opposing player-to-player force, a clutch system "gives" so men aren't being hauled off the "ice" by a stretcher. Features Ultra-Smooth Chrome-Plated Rods Precision-ground tubular rods with 0.120" wall thickness. Marriage of high-lubricity materials--nylon bushings and rods--result in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear.