- Size (LWH): 5.51 inches, 2.76 inches, 0.39 inches
Shenit Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Slim Smart Leather Case Flip Cover Folio with Stand - Grey
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Made with Premium Quality Synthetic Leather with superb craftmanship and simplicity design
- Premium Polycarbonate and microfiber interior ensures full protection and securely hold your Samsung Galaxy S10
- Ultra Slim design and a smartly designed foldable stand which does not add too much bulk and weight.
- Precise cut-outs allow convenient access to all functions, cameras, buttons, ports and slots
- Compatible to Verizon, Sprint , AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Cricket , and All International version of Samsung Galaxy S10
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like the protection that this full case offers. I have dropped my phone on some rather hard surfaces & either I've been lucky or this case protects my Galaxy S4 really... Read morePublished on August 25, 2013 by Onesouthernirish
This works well with my new Samsung. I like that it comes in many colors and may do that just for fun. It protects my new phone yet it's really not that bulky.Published on August 24, 2013 by Flavia Schwartz
It fits perfectly. It has a good finish / quality. It gives the phone a completely different look. Best cover for the price.Published on August 24, 2013 by Leon
Nice and sturdy case. Love the vibrant orange, its a pop color!! Like to watch anything as it is hand free and uprights item being viewed. I'm ver happy!!Published on August 17, 2013 by Ligia A. Bermudez