|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 1 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||8088E|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||7.5" Storage hook (2), 5" Storage hook (2), 3.25" Storage hook (2)|
Shepherd Hardware 8088E Heavy Duty Steel Garage Storage / Utility Hooks, 6 Pack
- Low Return Rate: 25% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Garage Storage System Hooks
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty tubular Steel storage hooks in 3 convenient sizes
- Powder coated, rust resistant construction with non-marking tips
- Hooks safely hold 25 pounds or more when properly installed
- Mount simply on hardwood, studded walls, block or brick with screws (not included)
- Endless options for efficient storage in the garage, shop, basement, or shed
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Organize the garage with this 6-Piece hook Assortment. Constructed from galvanized steel with a soft non-marring, non-slip coated finish, these hooks are easy to install for wall storage of bicycles, tools, Garden hoses, lawn furniture, etc. Two each of three different styles of hooks included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Heck, even I could hang on these. If properly screwed into stud or wood. I hung plywood sheets and painted to match walls. Garage now neatly uncluttered, organized, and everything is off the floor for easy hose-out.
Attached to the outside of my deck railing for easy access.
I used the two big ones side by side to sit the headset on facing down, then a little one higher and between them to hook the triangle part, that way if for some reason the two fail the triangle till hold the headset from hitting the ground.
I used the two medium ones on each side to hold the controllers; it's frankly perfect to store the Oculus Rift LOL
Most recent customer reviews
I have ordered twice!