- File Size: 3925 KB
- Print Length: 214 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 197643047X
- Publication Date: September 19, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07HJGVBMG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#164,185 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #945 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #997 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #1183 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
The Sheriff's Bride: Country Brides & Cowboy Boots (Cobble Creek Romance) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 54 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Trent Lockheart moves to a small town in Wyoming to become the sheriff, he seems a little uptight and strict at first but as you get into the book you see why. Jessie owns and runs the B&B that was her grandmother's, she has seen a lot of hurt and upheaval in her life, she helps all those she can by doing fund raisers. Jessie and Trent meet when she is putting up flyers and he is pulling them down, it's instant dislike and aggravation for both of them as the story continues opinions change and they both see each other in a different light. I loved the way they came to understand each other, they are both holding things back.
Again these characters jumped off pages and seemed to come to live as I read