- Series: Sherlock Ferret
- Paperback: 54 pages
- Publisher: Ted E\Beans (May 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692204601
- ISBN-13: 978-0692204603
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,169,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sherlock Ferret and the Multiplying Masterpieces (Volume 2) Paperback – May 3, 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Sherlock Ferret and his well-whiskered friend Watson Mouse M.D. visit the Museum, where they look at many paintings, including the famous Ferret Before a Mirror, by Pablo Pigasso. Sherlock discovers that, though it is meant to be an old picture, the painting in the Museum is new! What is the secret of this, and the other paintings by Pigasso?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?