- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Zenith Press (April 22, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076030596X
- ISBN-13: 978-0760305966
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,977,605 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sherman Tank Hardcover – April 22, 1999
Featured Titles in Springer Engineering
Explore these featured engineering resources from Springer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Steven J. Zaloga's new book , "Armored Thunderbolt: The U.S. Army Sherman in World War II" is an excellent and comprehensive book on the vehicle's development and operations, with 400 photos (though only a handful of drawings). It is also an excellent value for money.
I'd recommend this book for a reader looking for a solid, well balanced history of the Sherman Tank.