Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt, 5lbs Fine Grain. Incredible Taste. Rich in Nutrients and Minerals To Improve Your Health. Add To Your Cart Today. ...
- TASTES GREAT -- Our 100% pure Himalayan pink salt tastes great and is certified Kosher. Sherpa Pink Himalayan salt is great for seasoning meats, grilled vegetables, a variety of salads (such as pasta, egg or potato salads), soups & stews and is also a flavorful salt to use for baking.
- 100% NATURAL PINK & CERTIFIED -- We import ONLY the highest quality food grade Himalayan salts and package in our U.S.A, GMP certified packaging facility that is 3rd party audited, by SCS Global.
- HEALTH BENEFITS -- Himalayan salt has become well known for its amazing health benefits. It re-mineralizes the body with minerals and trace elements essential to our health and well being. Our Himalayan pink salt is rich in trace minerals - including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Iron.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - The San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be happy with the quality of our products and stand behind every single item. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.
- AVAILABLE IN 3 GRAIN SIZES -- Sherpa Himalayan pink salt is available in Extra-Fine, Fine and Medium Grain Sizes. If you're looking for a very small size grain try our best selling Extra-Fine size. If you want a larger grain to grind yourself try our Medium size. PLEASE SEE GRAIN COMPARISON IMAGE (AT LEFT) TO CHOOSE THE GRAIN THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We import the highest quality Himalayan Salts direct from the source. This salt is full of a variety of essential minerals (it is reported to have 84 different trace minerals). This gourmet food-grade salt adds delicious flavor to any dish.
Choose from the following Grain Sizes: Extra-Fine (0-0.5 mm) Fine Grain (0-1mm) Medium (2-3 mm).
EXTRA-FINE - Ideal for use in salt shakers and sprinkling directly onto food.
FINE - Many culinary/health uses (note: will be larger than regular "table salt").
MEDIUM - Recommended for use in ceramic salt mills or grinders.
Packaging: resealable bulk bag
*This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Gourmet food-grade salt for consumption.
Pure Himalayan Salt.
Himalayan Salt is great for seasoning meats, grilled veggies, salads (such as pasta, egg or potato salads), soups & stews and is also a flavorful salt to use when baking. This salt can also be added to the bath. Dissolve a handful into a warm bath or, for true muscle and skin therapy, try using 1lbs or more. Please note: Due to the slow dissolve rate and unique composition of minerals Himalayan salts may take a little longer than usual to dissolve in water.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Many friends ask me why my salt is "pink" and I provide them with the literature on the healing properties of pink salt or refer them to the Internet that has plenty of info about all the great things about Himalayan salt and its healing properties....as well as how it makes everything taste so much better!! Most people think of salt as "white" not "pink" but they don't realize the pink is the natural salt and has not had the minerals stripped from it....
NOTE: Anything smaller than the "fine" grain, is like a powder, so if you use it for eating, order the "fine" grain....IF you have a grinder, get the next size up...
First of all, this is a salt derived from dried deposits rather than one skimmed from the surface of sea water pumped into evaporation tanks or ponds. I found it shared about the same 'salty' characteristics as any non-iodized table salt--a single dimension 'tang' to which iodized salt adds a bit of bitterness. To my taste, the fresh sea-water derived salts have a more fully-rounded salt flavour and that flavour actually has 'punch' on the palate.
This salt is easily dissolved in comparison to larger flaked crystalized salts. Cooks looking for salty tang plus 'crunch' can order the same salt in larger crystal sizes and I fall in the group that would prefer those larger crystals: gourmet salts like this are valued by chefs for colour and for crunch. The instantly appealing colour of this product calls for it to stand out as an accent to a dish so it is most effectively used as a 'finishing' salt. That is how it is used on those food TV shows. The larger crystals help since, once dissolved, the colour 'disappears.'
This is a clean, well-made salt but only its colour gives it a gourmet cachet. Without the larger crystal size, this version of the salt loses the attractive crunch a finishing salt should have.
Seriously, great salt. I ordered "fine". Well, "Fine" is not small enough to be used in your standard salt shaker.
Get "Extra Fine", I guess?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product...could have bought bulk at Winco for less than 1/2 the price. Not sure how to judge salt quality. Wouldn't pay that much again.Published 23 hours ago by Fmoore
Excellent quality salt!! Over the past few years we began to strictly use either sea salt or pink Himalayan salt for all of our seasoning, baking, etc. Read morePublished 1 day ago by salem1982
Really adds flavor to any dish. Especially on a fresh tomato sandwich.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Figures out to approx $3.00 a pound-very inexpensive. Very good product!Published 6 days ago by Carol Y
It's just salt. Expensive salt that only a fool would buy when pressured by a relative.Published 6 days ago by Voltrox