Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
ShiKai - Borage Therapy Plant-Based Advanced Dry Skin Lotion, Soothing & Moisturizing Relief for Dry, Irritated & Itchy Skin, Non-Greasy, Sensitive Skin Friendly (Fragrance-Free, 8 Ounces, Pack of 2)
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Borage Oil|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- FAST RELIEVE DRY, ITCHY & CRACKED SKIN: These OMEGA-6 products are specifically formulated to relieve dry cracked skin in just days & promote the growth of healthy new skin cells for long-term benefits. Recommended by doctors & patients.
- BORAGE PRODUCTS ARE UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE NATURAL SOLUTIONS: Using ancient ingredients like shikakai and the modern technology of omega-6 oil, Shikai has forged a new direction in both hair and skin care. Rich in borage, an omega-6 fatty acid.
- FORMULATED FOR CHRONIC DRY SKIN THAT JUST WON’T GO AWAY: Borage oil penetrates deep, delivering GLA & benefits directly to the cells, which helps skin retains more moisture & stay healthier. Has been shown to help with atopic dermatitis & eczema.
- KEEPS HEALING SKIN LONG AFTER APPLICATION & AFTER IT’S BEEN WASHED AWAY: Borage Therapy’s special formulation deep hydration keeps skin healthy and supple long after the lotion is applied – and even after it's washed away.
- FORMULATED BASED ON SCIENTIFIC STUDY & RIGOROUS STANDARDS: We make our own botanical extracts in a state of the art facility in California. We control quality and standards from start to finish by using time tested formulas and modern technology.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chemistry & Nature
In 1970, Dr. Dennis Sepp, an organic chemist, began exploring natural, ayurvedic ingredients for hair and skincare. Dr.Sepp knew that the natural world offered functional ingredients that were better and safer than conventional chemical ingredients. In his first study, he created a water-soluble extract from shikakai powder—ShiKai shampoo. Now, ShiKai manufactures more than 50 products, sold in premium markets all over the world.
Chemistry & Nature
Made with Pride
Quality & Trust
Shikakai: “Fruit for the Hair”
Shikakai, or Acacia Concinna, is a small shrub-like tree, which grows in the warm, dry plains of central India. For centuries the people who have had access to this tree have used its pod-like fruit to clean their hair. At ShiKai, we import this shikakai powder from India and use it as the primary cleansing and sudsing agent in our products. Instead of using it in its raw powdered state however, we make an extract, which preserves the beneficial properties and converts shikakai powder into a water-soluble form. This “ShiKai” extract, as we’ve named it, is used in place of soaps and harsh detergents. Natural!
|Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion||Color Reflect Gold Shampoo||Natural Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion||Coconut Moisturizing Shower Gel||Shikai Products Hand Soap||Natural Volumizing Shampoo|
|Benefits||Soothes and moisturizes problem dry & irritated skin.||Naturally enhances color depth, highlights & shine in both natural & color treated hair.||Rich & luxourious moisuizer softens skin.||Gentle cleanser gives natural shine and body.||Strong enough for extra tough jobs but won’t dry skin.||Each ShiKai shampoo is based on this special botanical extract which provides rich, dense, gentle lather and leaves hair shiny and manageable.|
|Key Ingredients||Borage Oil||Natural botanical extracts, a blend of sunscreens & UV filters||Aloe, Borage Oil and Shea Butter||Aloe & Oatmeal||Cocamidopropy Betaine, Vitamin E, Purified Aqua||Aloe, Shikakai Extract, Cucumber Extract|
In 1970, Dr. Dennis Sepp, an organic chemist, began exploring natural, Ayurveda ingredients for hair and skin care. As a scientist, Dr.Sepp, knew that the natural world offered functional ingredients that were better and safer than conventional chemical ingredients. His first study was with shikakai (Acacia Concinna), a traditional Indian herbal used for cleansing the hair. He created a water soluble extract from shikakai powder that maintains the effectiveness of the ancient remedies. The result was Shikai shampoo, and the beginning of our natural products company. ShiKai now manufactures more than 50 products, sold in premium markets all over the world. At Shikai, we are proud of our products and our loyal customers. We offer a 100. re not completely satisfied..
Product detailsSize:8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.7 x 3.2 x 9.3 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : B004FQRXK0
- UPC : 737003587947 081738402069
- Manufacturer : ShiKai
- ASIN : B004FQRXK0
Best Sellers Rank:
#50,459 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #814 in Body Lotions
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This lotion absorbs well and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.