Other Sellers on Amazon
C&E 2 Pack, 10 Feet, Shielded SVGA Cable with 3.5mm Audio, HD15 Male to Male, Black, CNE503028
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping|
- High performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with 15-pin VGA port (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15) for video editing, gaming, or video projection
- Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- UL Listed VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
- The combination of silver-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance
- Foil & braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This C&E VGA Cable is the ultimate link for connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector. The combination of silver-plated connectors, heavy 28 AWG bare copper conductors, foil & braid shielding, and dual ferrite cores provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors, finger-tightened screws, and easy-grip treads increase durability, ensure a secure connection, and make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
Input:Input: VGA + 3.5mm 15-pin Male.
Output:Output: VGA + 3.5mm 15-pin Male.
100% bare copper conductor.
Supported resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1080p, 1920x1200 and up.
RoHS compliant and UL Listed.
Top customer reviews
Very quick to connect, no problems, works perfectly.
From reading other reviews, there is more than one configuration to the video and audio cables. In my case, they are both encased in the same insulating material from about 7 feet; they are separated (about 18" length) on each end to allow for the possibility that the audio and video in/out jacks on the TV and/or the computer aren't close together. In my case they were both right next to each other, so that was a non-issue.
This is great for watching vid on demand; just leave one end attached to the rear of the TV at all times and quickly attach to my laptop when I want to watch something. What you see on your laptop monitor is what you will see on the TV screen, so be sure to press the f11 key (the f11key only, not the fn key also) to get the full-screen view on the laptop.
This is a very solid and heavy cord and should last longer than either the TV or the laptop. ;>P
So it is NOT wuxga compatible! But if you just need a regular vga cable then it's fine I guess
I am reading the description of the product again and noting that it specifically mentions the use of "integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire" which are not included on my product. I am also noticing that the cable is completely different from what is shown in the picture, the cable itself is much thinner and the VGA ports and audio jack are much flimsier
What I received were two completely separate cables, one SVGA, and one audio. Rather than have to wait for another shipment, I decided to try and make do. However, the audio cable was significantly longer than the SVGA cable, making neat bundling of the cables impossible. Further, the SVGA cable provided a distorted signal and did not convey monitor specification information back to the computer. Early 1980's cable specs here.
I returned this order to Amazon and instead ordered the following: "Monoprice 10-Feet VGA/SVGA Male-Male Monitor Cable with Stereo Audio and Triple Shielding" The Monoprice cable is more expensive, but is in fact the correct item and performs well.
Based on past reviews for the eForCity item, I must assume that there was a time when the correct cable was shipping via Amazon, as opposed to this inferior two-cable solution. I'm posting this 1-star review in the hopes that other potential customers will notice this and seek out the correct cable, rather than face the same hassles I dealt with.