|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT2|
Copper Foil Tape (2inch x 18ft) for Guitar and EMI Shielding, Slug Repellent, Crafts, Electrical Repairs, Grounding - Conductive Adhesive - Thicker Foil - Extra Wide Value Pack at A Great Price
|Price:||$14.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 – No longer have interference by using ineffective conductive shielding paint. Instead, build the perfect Faraday cage and block that buzz with Kraftex Copper Tape. It is the perfect solution to easily line the cavity and pick guard of your guitar to shield against EMI, EMF and RFI. If you need some help, follow the instructions at the bottom of the listing.
- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 - That's right. Copper tape plays a key role in reducing annoying electrical interference and making your tone perfect. It's a much better solution than graphite and aluminium tape. So, whether you're a beginner or professional, copper tape applied to your guitar can improve your sound quickly.
- 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐅𝐈 - Quickly protect your devices from electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference. Kraftex copper tape offers a quick and simple solution. The adhesive is strong, flexible and highly conductive, making it easy to protect your electronics.
- 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 - Bring some new color and textures into one of your craft projects. Easy to shape and mould with a strong adhesive it sticks to almost any clean surface. With its fantastic pure copper color this truly versatile tape will bring your imagination to life.
- 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎 - Pure copper foil, low resistance adhesive and an easy peel waxed paper backing makes our tape the best on the market. We are so confident that our laboratory tested product will arrive in perfect condition and solve your problems that we give you a FULLY REFUND YOU if it doesn’t. Click "Add to Cart" now to buy with confidence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is it heat resistant? Our Copper Tape can withstand temperatures from 14°F - 248°F
- What is the purity of the copper? The purity of our Copper Tape is 99.9%.
Kraftex 2" Copper Tape
Great for EMI Shielding, Craft Projects & Electrical Repairs!
Kraftex Copper Tape is both a fantastic DIY household essential AND an exciting addition to your crafts table. Use it for stopping the horrible buzz from your guitar, preventing slugs from chomping on your plants, or making crafty, metallic gifts for friends! Our Copper Tape can be used indoors & out and is flexible enough to be used for almost any job.
Warning: Due to our tape being made of real copper foil, the edges can be a bit sharp so be careful when handling.
- Highly Conductive
- Low Resistance
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Water Resistant
- Strong Conductive Adhesive
Step by Step for EMI Shielding!
Start by covering your pickguard with copper tape - placing it lengthways and overlapping each strip - as this means the electrical current can pass through both the pickguard and the body. It is essential to make sure there are no gaps in the copper tape casing.
What else can I use Kraftex 2" Copper Tape for?
Slug & Snail Deterrence
A common use of our Copper Tape is placing it on your plant pots to stop slugs and snails eating your produce. It's natural electrical charge deters slugs and snails humanely and safely - no chemical pellets here!
We recommend you place two rings of copper tape - parallel to each other and an inch apart - around your plant pots to get the most effective result. It's also important to keep your strip of copper tape as a whole ring, rather than cutting it, around the plant pot as this is what creates the electrical current.
Our selection of Copper Tapes are great for all kinds of crafts! A favourite of ours is to use our 2" Copper Tape to emboss.
We upcycled an old photo frame from a charity shop, placed a strip of copper tape carefully around all four sides and neatly rubbed it over the already existing pattern. Give your home accessories a pop of colour with our copper tape.
Kraftex 2" Copper Tape is water resistant and long lasting which makes it great for any outdoor use.
We used it to stop moss accumulating on our roof! Simply place tape on both sides of the roof's apex (the highest point) and let the tape do the rest. Rain water will ionize the tape and carry the copper ion particles down the roof surface - killing the moss on the way.
The high conductivity and low resistance of our tapes make them great for any electrical or DIY repairs.
A great use for our 2" Copper Tape is to shield speaker wire from interference. Wrap the tape around wires that are too close together to stop a hum or buzz coming through your speaker system - it works great for automotive speakers too!
|Kraftex 1/4" Copper Tape||Kraftex 1" Copper Tape||Kraftex 2" Copper Tape|
|Quantity||2 rolls per pack||1 roll||1 roll|
|Length||36yds per roll||12yds||6yds|
|Recommended Uses||General Soldering, Stained Glass, Paper Circuits, Craft Projects, Jewellery Making||Slug & Snail Prevention, EMI & RFI Shielding, Electrical Repairs, Craft Projects||EMI & RFI Shielding, Craft Projects|
Compare with similar items
Zehhe Copper Foil Tape with Double-Sided Conductive - EMI Shielding,Stained Glass,Soldering,Electrical Repairs,Slug Repellent,Paper Circuits,Grounding (1/4inch)
Tifanso Copper Foil Tape Conductive Tape with Double Sided for EMI Shielding, Electrical Repairs, Guitar, Crafting, Garden (1/4inch×52yds)
Copper Foil Tape [2 Huge Rolls] (1/4inch X 36yd Each) 72 Yard Pack with Conductive Adhesive - Stained Glass, Soldering, Electrical Repair, Grounding, EMI Shielding - Extra Value Pack- Thicker Foil
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Kraftex||bullet face||tifanso||Kraftex|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an update with photo. Tape truly works, have slugs and catapillers attempt to close the tape to no avail. I'm a happy camper!
Seriously though, if you're looking at this product, there's a good chance you're looking to shield your guitar's cavities and pickguard.
You're going to want to have a few things on hand before you get started:
1. Xacto knife. This is precision work, and you need a precision cutter.
2. Nitrile Gloves. This is optional, but when you're done there's going to be small sharp bits of metal everywhere. if you aren't careful you'll end up with more papercuts than you can count.
3. A workbench appropriate to your work height. I used a plastic folding picnic table, covered with an inexpensive flannel sheet (to minimize the spread of metal debris, and to protect my instrument's finish).
This made it easier for me, but feel free to disregard this advice. Which is what you were going to do anyway.
This tape isn't exactly easy to work with, but if you have a bit of patience and think your way through some of the trickier curves, you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.
Top international reviews
This tape is good as the adhesive is conductive so you can overlap pieces without soldering (a dreadful job).
The roll has plenty of tape for possibly two guitars - don't forget to shield all cavities AND under the pickguard if it carries pots and switches etc.
This tape has good adhesive qualities so will tear if you're not careful.
Use good sharp scissors to trim and go slowly to avoid the copper curling when the backing is removed.
All in all, well priced and effective.
It’s not easy to remove because it sticks so well.
It is perfect for the purpose. Almost cerinaly excellent for tricking up models and mouldings too.