- File Size: 462 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Publication Date: February 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BPN654A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,823,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1289 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving
- #6049 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- #77113 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
Shift!: A Guide for Designing Programs that Align Services to Student Needs and Promote Success (Research-Based Data-Driven Educational Decisions) Kindle Edition
|Length: 30 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Shift!: A Guide for Designing Programs that Align Services to Student Needs and Promote Success (Research-Based Data-Driven Educational Decisions)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?