- File Size: 4460 KB
- Print Length: 868 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Impulse Books UK (August 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013M7OBBG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#321,712 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #626 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- #631 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Vampires
- #646 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
Shifter Legacies: Books 1-2 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 868 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Shifter Legacies: Books 1-2
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Way of the wolf: The beginning of this book is a little complex because all the main characters have to be introduced and a base story to be created. Stephen the vampire and his little group, the werewolf packs, the coyote packs, the elves the fae, etc. Then there is David's story. Without giving away the entire story line this is his journey from being a normal Human with human dreams to get ahead and become the Dr. he has worked so hard to be. He has a conflict with a head surgeon who just happens to also be a member of the AML who hate all none human species and think they should be exterminated. He gets moved to Mercy hospital which is the only one that will work with shifters and other non humans. Here he learns that what they taught at school, had nothing to do with real life or how things really work and he spends all his time trying to learn everything there is to know about his new job. Then.. he gets bit and the world as he knows it changes forever. Will he be able to reconcile his old life with his new, come to terms that he is no longer "human" and be able to survive in the new world he's been thrust into. I loved this book because it had all the paranormal characters that you come to want and crave. Incredible alphas that will do anything to save their people and those that they love. And the fight against adversity at every turn and then unfairness of prejudice from those who think they are better than everyone else.
Wolf's Revenge: Chris is a head strong, impulsive, but very determined cop working in the Monster Central of Los Angeles. She's been assigned to a unusual serial killer case when a bunch of shifters start showing up dead in various parts of the city. At the same time there is a group trying to get all non humans the same equal rights as the regular humans. Chris has never really thought about shifter rights, she's just always been concerned with getting the bad guy and locking them up. This all changes when she finds her killer and instead of getting the answers she wants and catching her murderer, she becomes what she fears most. Will she be able to embrace her new life style and comes to terms with the creature within or will it be all to much for her to handle. I dearly loved this story because it brings to light how we take our rights and freedoms for granted till suddenly the shoe is on the other foot. What do you mean you won't serve me in this restaurant, why can't I work any where. This story shows the injustice of how people treat each other even in current day society and how things really need to change. If I could have given this series 6 or 7 stars I would but will have to settle for a big whopping 5!
The second book in this omnibus was much more coherent and riveting.
It follows one person for the most part (Police Lieutenant Chris Humber from the first book), and managed to pull me in early on, and kept me up past my bedtime with the "just a few more pages...." syndrome. It addressed prejudice and discrimination without being preachy - like the sign on the diner keeping shifters out that Chris had passed many times and never noticed or gave any thought to, until her life is turned inside out after she is infected with lycanthropy in the line of duty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Vigilante Justice
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban