- File Size: 551 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 9, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N32KFZV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,811 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $9.96 (77%)
Shiloh Ranch: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Fiction Series (The Blackout Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 186 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
As the Ryman family settles into their new home, we get to see Alex, Colton and Madison having to step up and do their part in defending, scavenging and preparing for the winter months. And their host's teenage son Chase, is he too headstrong and reckless? Where will he lead Alex? Ma Durham and her deranged son are power hungry and want revenge. Will Coach Carey and his team be able to help again? And Russ and the Hillbilly Hilton, what disaster is on their way?
Follow Bobby and his wonderful mix of characters as he takes the next step in this story of survival-of family, of friends, a town and a country. You never know what nugget of knowledge Bobby will slide into the story- from bread to medicine to butchering to communications. His stories always entertain and teach. Fantastic Addition.
I would recommend this book to anyone ...adult, teen or even a tad younger as while it is realistic, it is written in such a way that no parent could find fault with how the subject matter is handled. Plus, throughout are considerable survival strategies from cooking without ovens to first aid, living off the land and just how big a heart can be!
Talk about a cliff hanger, WOW!!!! I am. So happy I found Bobby Akart's books!!!! I have read all of Bobby's books and will continue to read anything he writes!!!!
Already pre-ordered Hornet's Nest the next in the series!!!!! Cannot wait!!!!
I have recommended this and all of Bobby's books to all my friends and family!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic