Shimano Baitrunner 8000OC Saltwater Fishing Reel
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The S A-RB bearings feature shields on both sides of the bearings reducing the possibility of salt or sand from inhibiting the bearing's position
- The dyna-balance feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process; increasing the efficiency of the retrieve
- The propulsion line management system provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming
- Super stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play which provides anglers with instant hook setting power
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings; but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's position. The dyna-balance feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing; an approach similar to car tire balancing; we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations. Building upon the successes of Fluidrive; Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process; increasing the efficiency of the retrieve. The most obvious component of the propulsion line management system is the new propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming. Super stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power. Normal oscillation systems use a constant rotation of the oscillation gear that; when translated to the cam; provides an inconsistent spool speed. This results in the line lay that stacks at either end of the spool. By using an oval oscillation gear; we are able to alter the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world. For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 6 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : BTR8000OC-SHA
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : Shimano
- ASIN : B0085AWUCS
Best Sellers Rank:
#89,682 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #264 in Fishing Reels
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov