Shimano Curado I Reels
|Price:||$149.99 - $490.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Low-profile design. Shimano Stable Spool Design (S3D®) offers a consistently thin wall to help lower vibration and enhance smooth casting/retrieving. SVS Infinity technology delivers steady spool control by using brake weights to create internal friction while casting (most notably with lighter lures); a knob on the outside makes it easy to adjust as needed (i.e. when the elements or your bait change).
- Metal Hagane body is ultra rigid and impact resistant to reduce flexing and allow more cranking power. Super Free Spool works to remove spool shaft friction while casting; a ball bearing supports the pinion gear to keep the spool shaft and gear aligned when the clutch is disengaged.
- HEG design features a one-piece frame with an integrated setplate, a one-piece stamped sideplate and larger drive and pinion gears; eliminates drivetrain flex and enhances power and leverage. S A-RB® bearings have shields on both sides to help prevent salt and sand from interfering with rotation. 5 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing.
- Star drag. Maximum Drag: 12 lbs. Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Made in Malaysia. Line Retrieve Per Crank: 26". Monofilament Line Capacity: 8/180; 10/155; 14/110.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Change up your fishing game with the Shimano® Curado 200I baitcasting reel! It's equipped with a rigid metal Hagane® body for supreme impact resistance, as well as well as X-Ship and Super Free Spool technologies to lessen friction on the pinion gear and spool shaft. The Shimano Stable Spool Design helps lower vibration on the spool, and SVS Infinity technology adds control, thanks to brake weights that help maintain speed.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Can't beat Shimano quality....