- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 inches ; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AI3MKKM
- Item model number: ESHR107C400L
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #502,819 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Shimano Men's SH-R107LL Pro Tour Road Cycling Shoe
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upper Material: [uppers] synthetic leather; [ventilation] open meshLining: Closure: micro-adjust buckle, 2 hook-and-loop strapsSole: carbon compositeCleat Compatibility: 3-hole roadMidsole: Arch Support: Footbed: custom moldableWeight: [size 40] 500 gRecommended Use: road cyclingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Contemporary logic tells us that we need to refinance the house in order to invest in a quality pair of cycling shoes. And if weren't for Shimano, that might be true. However, with new developments like the SH-R107 Shoes, you get in the weight ballpark of Shimano's top-end offerings, carbon composite outsoles, and unparalleled adjustability. You're probably wondering what's so new in the world of Shimano. Well, how about Shimano's newly developed Dynalast technology. Basically, this played an integral role in Shimano's achievement of placing 'power to the pedal.' With a carbon fiber composite outsole, efficiency is increased while still allowing a calculated level of flex. This is possible due to the sole's variable stiffness and density that accommodates the movements of the arch. Also new to Dynalast is something that we haven't seen before, a hollow channeled carbon outsole. This design is multifunctional -- increasing surface area, heightening rigidity, and concurrently, decreasing weight. Dynalast has also helped in the redesign the heel cup of the R107. Now, it features a reinforced cup that contributes to an increased level of stability, while also strengthening the shoe's hold on the foot. This is essential, as most pedaling efficiency is lost from heel slippage. Furthering this power transfer are the R170's securing straps. The shoes feature two asymmetric, hook-and-loop straps that allow you to control the shoes' internal volume. Shimano has given these a broad, angular, and offset design that makes them simple to grab and adjust while in the saddle, should you need to make any on-the-fly adjustments. Controlling the overall tightness and security is a Shimano micro-adjust, ratcheting buckle. This system allows you make incremental adjustments with an elongated ratchet fixture. And when examining all three straps, it becomes obvious that they all work in unison with the R170's anatomic, Dynalast last design.
Color: Black | Size: 43
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 40 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also my bike tire hit the tip of my shoe while I was turning and it chewed up the material like it was nothing on the toes of it. So just be aware if you have a frame that allows your foot to hit your tire.