- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 3 inches ; 1.26 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IRDGZSC
- Item model number: Shimano
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,618 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Shimano SLX CS-M7000 Cassette
|Price:||$52.99 - $124.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cog Sizes: 11 - 40t, 11 - 42t
- Cog Material: aluminum and steel
- Hub Type: Shimano or SRAM 11-speed
- Claimed Weight: 467g
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We're not afraid to assert that Shimano is the de facto leader in trickle-down technology. The brand consistently executes progressive changes across its componentry in a methodical, rather than frantic, fashion, then spreads those changes across the rest of its line like a fairy godmother in a familiar story. The brand bestowed this same magic on its redesigned SLX line, turning the workhorse line into a shiny group of moving parts that look and perform far beyond what their price suggests. The SLX CS-M7000 Cassette may not be the star of the show, but it didn't miss out on any of the magic dust. Crafting the cassette with an aluminum spider, Shimano shaved grams from the design compared to past versions, then constructed the cogs with a durable mix of aluminum and steel. In all, Shimano aimed the new SLX drivetrain at the ever-changing lineup of trail and off-road adventure bikes featuring wider spacing and bigger tires. It also wanted to deliver 11-speed to riders who aren't ready to take a pro-level chunk out of their wallets to pay for XT just yet, and in true Shimano style, didn't trade functionality for a lower price point.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?